Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
It should, it might help to keep the girls playing Big Grin
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(01-23-2016, 07:08 PM)MeganRain Wrote: These are the swimsuits that guys on Lagoon Beach should be rocking!  Tongue

[Image: borat-1.jpg]

need to get that in pink for myself! Big Grin

(01-23-2016, 07:15 PM)Benny87 Wrote: It should, it might help to keep the girls playing Big Grin

any update that keeps girls here is more then welcome Smile
RP All Rounder Smile
(01-23-2016, 07:19 PM)Dom88 Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 07:08 PM)MeganRain Wrote: These are the swimsuits that guys on Lagoon Beach should be rocking!  Tongue

need to get that in pink for myself! Big Grin

You mean like mine?
hahha..hell yeah, that's what i'm talking about!
RP All Rounder Smile

I am in agreement I would so rock a bright pink version of this mankini
My eyes hurt! Diablosian, don't even think about it Smile)
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]

ROTFL.... oh my god, my sides are hurting... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  good one, Megan...
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
It's excellent Meg!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Another suggestion: online friends first on friends-list. f.x. I have 3 pages with friends, and i have to look through all 3, to see who is online. Would be better, if the online friends moved up on page 1 automatically.
Honestly they should let us get virginal piercings in colors, Such as neon colors or Black, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum.I'm Not Saying they are going to do this...but its a big suggestion