Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
(04-09-2017, 10:30 PM)Avax69 Wrote: An adult entertainment economy................what could go wrong with that lol, no honestly while I'm sure this idea would appeal to a fair amount of people also and not to be rude/mean but sounds Idk silly to me lol not to mention a pain in the butt to implement into the game, would possibly require a new area, new minigame, possibly a new npc to interact with, just seems like attention would be better suited to other more important things at first for me, though I mean maybe it'll happen who knows, just well for me personally hope that if it does happen it'll be nowhere to that extent, even for a game like this seems a bit too far-fetched, though that's just my 2 cents on the idea lol

It's a good idea but they should expand more on what they have before taking on something that ambitious.
I think the first post needs a little update. some of those things have been implemented now ^^

so, uhm, im usually the one to remind people that we shouldnt demand changes that involve waaaaay too much work... But i got an idea i think could be worth the effor Confused

i have mentioned it before, but i honestly think the clothes system would be better with some changes.
Right now we have Full outfits, hats and glasses. Wich leaves a lot to be desired for people who want to create their own look or stand out in the crowd. We could calculate the amount of options for clothing as (amount of different outfits)*(amount of hats)*(amount of glasses)*(available colours) = not actually that much options regarding style.

My suggestion, take the outfits allready made (no new artwork required), and devide them in something like shoes, lower body, upper body, and accesoiries.
That way we can match tops with skirts and dresses with stockings. and pick our shoes to match! (men might find this less important Tongue).
 Accesoiries could have the special option to have more then one active, like having the cat tail active at all time for the catgirls, but able to add jewelry from the harem outfit, or the gun holster from the police. We could have angel and devil wings! who wouldnt want that?! or add different kind of tails without needing to design an entire outfit!

This way we open up Waaaaay more ways to look, and make it easier to add new things and therefore more styles. We would have (shirts)*(shoes)*(pants)*(hats)*(glasses)*(alll the colours) PLUS (accesoiries)= A FUCK TON OF LOOKS!
and all without needing to design new outfits. Smile

Now a real complaint that might be easier to fix: the hairband hats, they are pasted ON TOP of our hair! even with bangs, the fucking hairband is on the front, wich makes no sense! PLEASE PUT THE HAIRBAND BEHIND OUR BANGS!

ooh now that i think about it, hair could benefit from the same system as clothes. Looking at hair shows me it consists of two parts of artwork, the back and the front. Why not let us choose both instead of the entire haircut? that way we can choose our own looks ^^ bonus points if we can give front and backs different colours Tongue

anyway, i would like to hear peoples (sane) thoughts about this idea. I notice that the best way to talk to people, or get noticed, is by how we look in the game. And since adding more things to do might be A LOT of work, maybe making sure we can keep getting entertainment from our looks will keep us satisfied Tongue

so what do you guys think? custom outfits, yay or nay?
(04-10-2017, 04:13 PM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: I think the first post needs a little update. some of those things have been implemented now ^^

so, uhm, im usually the one to remind people that we shouldnt demand changes that involve waaaaay too much work... But i got an idea i think could be worth the effor Confused

i have mentioned it before, but i honestly think the clothes system would be better with some changes.
Right now we have Full outfits, hats and glasses. Wich leaves a lot to be desired for people who want to create their own look or stand out in the crowd. We could calculate the amount of options for clothing as (amount of different outfits)*(amount of hats)*(amount of glasses)*(available colours) = not actually that much options regarding style.

My suggestion, take the outfits allready made (no new artwork required), and devide them in something like shoes, lower body, upper body, and accesoiries.
That way we can match tops with skirts and dresses with stockings. and pick our shoes to match! (men might find this less important Tongue).
 Accesoiries could have the special option to have more then one active, like having the cat tail active at all time for the catgirls, but able to add jewelry from the harem outfit, or the gun holster from the police. We could have angel and devil wings! who wouldnt want that?! or add different kind of tails without needing to design an entire outfit!

This way we open up Waaaaay more ways to look, and make it easier to add new things and therefore more styles. We would have (shirts)*(shoes)*(pants)*(hats)*(glasses)*(alll the colours) PLUS (accesoiries)= A FUCK TON OF LOOKS!
and all without needing to design new outfits. Smile

Now a real complaint that might be easier to fix: the hairband hats, they are pasted ON TOP of our hair! even with bangs, the fucking hairband is on the front, wich makes no sense! PLEASE PUT THE HAIRBAND BEHIND OUR BANGS!

ooh now that i think about it, hair could benefit from the same system as clothes. Looking at hair shows me it consists of two parts of artwork, the back and the front. Why not let us choose both instead of the entire haircut? that way we can choose our own looks ^^ bonus points if we can give front and backs different colours Tongue

anyway, i would like to hear peoples (sane) thoughts about this idea. I notice that the best way to talk to people, or get noticed, is by how we look in the game. And since adding more things to do might be A LOT of work, maybe making sure we can keep getting entertainment from our looks will keep us satisfied Tongue

so what do you guys think? custom outfits, yay or nay?
I whole-heartedly agree with this haha honestly even if this itself doesn't happen at least being able to change the color of everything you're currently wearing would be nice to be able to , though obviously being able to mix and match would be waaaaay better lol
Glad you like it! spread the word and maybe one day we get our wardrobe wish come true!
Does MNF have an iPhone/Google app?
I would like to get my messages, PM's right through a mobile app so I can know when to join the game.
(04-10-2017, 04:13 PM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: Now a real complaint that might be easier to fix: the hairband hats, they are pasted ON TOP of our hair! even with bangs, the fucking hairband is on the front, wich makes no sense! PLEASE PUT THE HAIRBAND BEHIND OUR BANGS!

I'm actually happy my #MakeHatsGreatAgain movement is gaining some followers. I've been begging for hats that actually fit our heads and not defy the laws of physics (ex: cowboy hat/fedora/top hat). 
Regards to a more personalized wardrobe/outfit, I think all the devs need to do is to allow total color customization instead of just part of it (ex: suit shirts, bow tie, bulletproof vest, etc can't change color) and by also doing it in parts(kind of like how the tux did by allowing pants to have diff color than the jacket).  Trying to implement a top/bottom/shoes categories is going to present a huge coding obstacle. The way we are presented, the way we walk, and such will have to be rehauled so that a suit top and an elephant thong can go together.
(04-10-2017, 07:49 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 04:13 PM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: Now a real complaint that might be easier to fix: the hairband hats, they are pasted ON TOP of our hair! even with bangs, the fucking hairband is on the front, wich makes no sense! PLEASE PUT THE HAIRBAND BEHIND OUR BANGS!

I'm actually happy my #MakeHatsGreatAgain movement is gaining some followers. I've been begging for hats that actually fit our heads and not defy the laws of physics (ex: cowboy hat/fedora/top hat). 
Regards to a more personalized wardrobe/outfit, I think all the devs need to do is to allow total color customization instead of just part of it (ex: suit shirts, bow tie, bulletproof vest, etc can't change color) and by also doing it in parts(kind of like how the tux did by allowing pants to have diff color than the jacket).  Trying to implement a top/bottom/shoes categories is going to present a huge coding obstacle. The way we are presented, the way we walk, and such will have to be rehauled so that a suit top and an elephant thong can go together.
That's kinda true but to at least have the option to fully customize the colors of each outfit would be nice, especially for prem guys who already have a very limited wardrobe selection, plus I'd LOVE to have more freedom with my outfits
(04-10-2017, 07:49 PM)JohnSins Wrote:

I was never under the illusion my suggestion would be easy to implement. I realize it would probably be a huge overhaul in the coding. But i honestly think it would be absolutely worth it to lets people wear elephant thongs with suit jackets!
More ways to colour would be difficult as well, either they need to code every surface with their own color slider, or create some kind of Paints style paintbucket to click what colour you want where.

My preference goes to custom wardrobe over more colours. but hey, at least we all agree that we need to #MAKEHATSGREATAGAIN
Would also be nice if we could pay like 100 to get an outfit we currently own recolored, instead of having to buy a new one.
(04-11-2017, 02:52 PM)Mimi Wrote: Would also be nice if we could pay like 100 to get an outfit we currently own recolored, instead of having to buy a new one.

I guess more like 25% of cost of new outfit. Kinda much to pay 100 to recolor an outfit, that cost 200 as new and cheacp for an outfit that cost 800 as new.
But I do like your idea. Some days are pink, others are black.....or white....or blue'ish'green.

(04-10-2017, 04:13 PM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: Right now we have Full outfits, hats and glasses. Wich leaves a lot to be desired for people who want to create their own look or stand out in the crowd. We could calculate the amount of options for clothing as (amount of different outfits)*(amount of hats)*(amount of glasses)*(available colours) = not actually that much options regarding style.

I vote yes.
I dare for the day i seen my complete replicant. Same skin color, same size boobs, same hair style and color, same eye color.....etc and worst of all.....same outfit in same color.
I'm all game for accesoiries too, but would like some more (ring, neckless, earrings and such), they would require new desighs though. Piersing and tattoo would be great to have too, but those would require much more work, since they would be more or less visible in bed too.
And I think you're wrong. Men like to see a beautyful woman, who body is "covered" nicely. A woman "covered" nicely is useal way more sexy than a completely naked woman. Man see some skin here and there. He see boob size and ass shape, but he don't see them for real and that will get his imagination run wild. That's his foreplay. When woman is naked, he only have one thing in mind.....