Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
Of course she's cute, why do you think I'm so damn good looking.  Tongue  Anyways..... *yawns, vaporizes Cactus, and reanimates him into a mortal*
[Image: 80fc4294ca2a892dfb0c25c52fea7889a1fe59e6_hq.gif]
*stares as John pantomimes some stuff and babbles* <_< .....what are you doing? *makes a mountain dew appear so I can sip it*

Cool god-modding bruh. <3
Think of it as a compliment, you were so powerful that you were a weapon of mass destruction. Nothing personal, just that the big man *points up in the sky* doesn't want you destroy the world...again.... Wink
(03-20-2017, 08:16 PM)blahbitty Wrote: *stares as John pantomimes some stuff and babbles*  <_< .....what are you doing?  *makes a mountain dew appear so I can sip it*

Cool god-modding bruh. <3

Err... Is this supposed to be recorded in the cactus bible ?

(03-19-2017, 06:06 AM)JohnSins Wrote: Of course she's cute, why do you think I'm so damn good looking.  Tongue  Anyways..... *yawns, vaporizes Cactus, and reanimates him into a mortal*
[Image: 80fc4294ca2a892dfb0c25c52fea7889a1fe59e6_hq.gif]

Cool smiting effect, but what would God of comics A. Moore think of this so temporal use of Dr Manhattan ?

[Image: 2347657-watchmen_04_20.jpg]

Cthuluh against Doc Manhattan ! That could rock by the way !

[Image: Alan_Moore.jpg]

SOMEBODY CALLED ME ?
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
That escalated quickly. Now, boys, if you don't stop fighting mama Cath is gonna punish.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Was that a threat or are you just trying to turn us on?.....  Wink
*cough* What was that John? *emerging from the shadows, hanging upside-down from the ceiling, looking at what's happening here*
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
No, Guy. It isn't in the Cactus Bible.

There is no big man in the sky...that book is fairytales and non-sense. Now, let me tell you of the Cactus Gospel. It is the real good news...back when I made everything in nineteen diggity two. It was a harsh time..the nothingness that was my wife, Guinevere ...she was still forming the stuff that you are all made of. I am immaterial and I use these various physical bodies to communicate with regular schmoes. ... eh, the Cactus Lore is complicated.
I think we might be referring to different books, *teleports 'History of the Universe' into your arms* this is the one... I hope you know that you and your wife aren't the only deities, but you can read all about us "Elder Gods" in chapter 1, 903,389,039....
(03-22-2017, 06:08 AM)blahbitty Wrote: No, Guy. It isn't in the Cactus Bible.

There is no big man in the sky...that book is fairytales and non-sense. Now, let me tell you of the Cactus Gospel. It is the real good news...back when I made everything in nineteen diggity two. It was a harsh time..the nothingness that was my wife, Guinevere ...she was still forming the stuff that you are all made of. I am immaterial and I use these various physical bodies to communicate with regular schmoes. ... eh, the Cactus Lore is complicated.

Gospel... That makes for nice songs and tunes ;-)
*Puts on King Britt* 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbYaxxP-UM

Hey, I heard Cactus Lore is about throwing helluvaparties (http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....3#pid28633)...

Why don't you start mixing something ?
John could use his Michael Bay like abilities to set up some nice fireworks in the background...
The former house is gone, but beach parties are fun !

*Bringing some ice chests back... starting to slice lemons with rapier*
Where is my bottle of damoiseau ?
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...