Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Costumes & Requests (update: Easter Bunny)
Just a fun idea I would like to see. Do a female public exhibitionist. Like a long trench coat, dark sunglasses and a fedora. Their full front showing and if possible show them pulling the coat apart. Tongue
Omg! Thanks so much! Your really talented! Mind if I use this as my profile picture?
Thumbs Up 
oh nice..
OI! Hello Mirrage!

Remember your space crew? It would be nice to have an engineer. You know?

Something like the one in tf2

[Image: ae2bb87271c5688f9cb643d9250011c3.jpg]
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
If we're going with TF2, I want to see a Girl heavy.
(10-06-2016, 09:57 PM)AceCrystal Wrote: Omg! Thanks so much! Your really talented! Mind if I use this as my profile picture?

Merci, use it as you want ^^
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

(02-18-2016, 05:22 PM)Mirrage Wrote: After the good Feedback from the Museum, I wanted to share these ideas here. Tongue

Newest Updates

Quick Futa doodle                                       

Request by Infamy                                      Request by AceCrystal

[Image: fancy_pants_by_mirrrage-daizj6x.jpg] [Image: request_by_acecrystal_by_mirrrage-dajvgub.jpg]

If you can't find one of my previous pictures or just want an overview you can visit deviantart.com and search for Mirrrage (3 x r^^)
or: http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?se...q=Mirrrage
Cools  Heart Heart Heart GOOD JOB
Are you open to requests right now?
Wow, excellent work, hopefully one day we can see these in-game Smile
Photo 
A toy that would result in MNF is the but plug!  Wink

[Image: 3NUGV]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)