Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Gaming! Discussion
Heya! What about the game Toy Soldier? (Since Fallout is dividing a bit...)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(08-16-2016, 08:45 PM)Cath Wrote: Heya! What about the game Toy Soldier? (Since Fallout is dividing a bit...)

The tower defense game? It looked impressive for sure, although I sort of lost interest after the biplane levels.

As for what I've been playing, I took another look at Starbound recently (which is basically a Minecraft-inspired side-scrolling space exploration game), since I hadn't really played it much since 1.0. I think it's finally reached some of the potential it had when it was first announced, and I can play 99 Red Balloons on an accordion as an anthropomorphic ape dressed like a bee in my fortress shaped like Nicolas Cage's head. Hoping I don't forget about it when I finally sink my teeth into No Man's Sky...

As for other games I've played a lot over the past year:
  • Creeper World 3 (tower defense vs icky slime)
  • Dominions 4 (very deep turn-based fantasy wargame)
  • Dwarf Fortress (high-fantasy fortress management; VERY steep learning curve, but well worth it)
  • Factorio (lets you build things to build things, which is a lot more involved than it sounds)
  • Game Dev Tycoon (gaming business sim)
  • Half-Minute Hero (console RPG chapters done in record time!)
  • Kerbal Space Program (superb spaceflight sim)
  • One Way Heroics (fast-paced, accessible roguelike)
  • SpaceChem (programming puzzle game)
  • Undertale (RPG with an interesting take on moral choices, with awesome music)
  • VVVVVV (nifty retro sidescrolling adventure game)
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(08-16-2016, 08:45 PM)Cath Wrote: Heya! What about the game Toy Soldier? (Since Fallout is dividing a bit...)

Wasn't that that Playstation 1 game from like 2000 where you'd play as tiny plastic army men and fight in a kids bedroom?
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
I'm a bit late to the game, but here are my favorite games so far:

Spyro 1-3
Crash Bandicoot 1,2, & 3
Star Wars Battlefront (liked having the ability to control a small unit in the second one)
Abes Odyssey
Gears of War
Dark Forces
Hart of Darkness
Rocket League
Journey (my favorite by far)
Super Mario
Pokemon (blue, red, and yellow)
Kirby
Tower Fall (a great game to have friends over to play)
and of course South Park: The Stick of Truth
and others if I can think of them
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
(08-17-2016, 01:31 AM)Sasso Wrote:

Wasn't that that Playstation 1 game from like 2000 where you'd play as tiny plastic army men and fight in a kids bedroom?

the one you are talking about is actually named army man , and that game had several different games like army man air tactics and army man: sarg's attack 

it started in 1998
That wasn't a bad game either
PSO:BB
Some of my Favorite games
Never Winter Nights
MechWarrior online
The Nameless Mod
Scratches
Rumble Roses
D.O.A
Bioshock
Dead Island
Psychotoxic
and for #1 Lula 3d ! Smile
(08-17-2016, 07:40 AM)Cath Wrote: That wasn't a bad game either

which game ? , army man ?
(08-18-2016, 02:24 PM)Allyn Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 07:40 AM)Cath Wrote: That wasn't a bad game either

which game ? , army man ?

Army man, the strategic one.