Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
General chat
(05-25-2016, 03:27 PM)CBM97 Wrote: *touches the strap on like a curious kid* fine! *wears back the strap on, then slowly go backward* Here you go *then suddenly slips on some lube spilled on the floor and lands back to square one* Oops!

Here you go Cath.  I highly recommend this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUGB0zUlUxo
[Image: buhahahaha_by_ayrou_yee.gif]
Thanks but I think I'm fine like that, well, I am.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
He he, I know you are.  In a  great position too  Big Grin
Just a little bit concerned.........not!
about Dark.
[Image: buhahahaha_by_ayrou_yee.gif]
Dark? *pokes his cheek* Dark? Are you alright? You look a bit... In pain?
Should I get the nurse?
ummmmmmmmm, never mind.  Blush  We're "busy"
(ಠ_ಥ)...no...not in pain....not in pain at all...*snif* *snif* ....i am totally fine, my ass...do I even have an ass anymore?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
*slowly gets back, avoiding the lube in the floor* Thereyou go!
(05-26-2016, 05:26 AM)CBM97 Wrote: *slowly gets back, avoiding the lube in the floor* Thereyou go!

*sniff....sniff*...rubbs my bum and massages it...umm..i was hoping you could kiss my bum, so that it can heal from the pain....maybe  ( ╹_╹)
AHAHAHAH...so, you tested 'da strap, good to hear that but nothing that really surprised me, with all your experience to catch the soap from the floor...How is my sweet THE PINK's ass? still hurts?

next time use THIS...*grins*
To be simple is to be great
(05-27-2016, 09:04 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: AHAHAHAH...so, you tested 'da strap, good to hear that but nothing that really surprised me, with all your experience to catch the soap from the floor...How is my sweet THE PINK's ass? still hurts?

next time use THIS...*grins*

actually it wasn't painful, i was just causing drama XD
but yes this THE PINK ass..is still firm and squeezable...and fuckable Wink lol 
however i wil take your advise, so that next time Cath tries to fuck me ill tell her to use some Vaseline, magazine and tangerines lol XD...personally i feel i should add conditioner as well XD