Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
General chat
Yeah... SECRET TUNNEL! *thrusts Dark in one blow and stays in that position*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-25-2016, 12:21 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Yeah... SECRET TUNNEL! *thrusts Dark in one blow and stays in that position*

yaawwwwwsss.....
HOLY-MUTHA-FUCKING-PIECE-OF-DONKEY-COCK-SUCKING-EVIL-GREENMENIFESTED-BUTTERFLY-THAT-HURTS!!!!!!!!

where is the love and care Sad
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
*leaves the strap on there and goes fishing*
Fenniixxxxxxx.....help me here....whats your daughter doing to me Sad
*catches a big fish*
what in the world is cath up to now..*quickly tries to remove the strap thats lodge in me...quickly...but gently*...ow, ow, ow, ow.....
Hey! I'm back! What's up buddy? *amical pat on the ass, which puts back the strap on*
(05-25-2016, 01:02 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Hey! I'm back! What's up buddy? *amical pat on the ass, which puts back the strap on*

aaiii...ow ow ow...did you had to pat me so hard.....yeah doing fine, just chilling with this strap on in my ass...which you left it in there...so like, how about, yo know, removing it it....
oh oh...it's so nice to watch the children's having fun *sits on a chair and put my sunglasses*
To be simple is to be great
*touches the strap on like a curious kid* fine! *wears back the strap on, then slowly go backward* Here you go *then suddenly slips on some lube spilled on the floor and lands back to square one* Oops!