MNF Club Forums
Suggestions Mega Thread - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Suggestions Mega Thread (/showthread.php?tid=165)

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - DarkXtecy - 04-14-2016

i have a different opinion on trolls...thing is some times there are people that for some reason (eg maybe a bad day or some one did something in game to annoy them) they just get sour with every one....but maybe it only happens ones or sometimes due to the mood....this (I think) to me is normal and I can accept that....I know we are all here to entertain our self and ther is no obligation on each individual to see other peoples feelings or anything, but if its a troll from some one that is [not a troll on regular base] then i would just keep my distance with them.

then there are some trolls that actually go to selected targets...for example exhibit A logs in and few minutes exhibit B logs...some kind of confrontation happens between these to...and coz of this...exhibit A decides to troll on exhibit B "only"...even this kind of troll i would just let them be, coz this matter is personal between them.

Now the kind of trolls (I believe) that require to get booted are those that actually come on line "ever day" just for the pleasure to annoy "everyone"...this becomes a community and game problem, at this point i think these kind of trolls require permanent ban.

this is just my view, i personally have i think 2 or 3 trolls of my own but i would not report them, coz that's between me and them....they not harming the community...so yeah I deal with them just through words Smile

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Anallee - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 08:35 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: i have a different opinion on trolls...thing is some times there are people that for some reason (eg maybe a bad day or some one did something in game to annoy them) they just get sour with every one....but maybe it only happens ones or sometimes due to the mood....this (I think) to me is normal and I can accept that....I know we are all here to entertain our self and ther is no obligation on each individual to see other peoples feelings or anything, but if its a troll from some one that is [not a troll on regular base] then i would just keep my distance with them.

then there are some trolls that actually go to selected targets...for example exhibit A logs in and few minutes exhibit B logs...some kind of confrontation happens between these to...and coz of this...exhibit A decides to troll on exhibit B "only"...even this kind of troll i would just let them be, coz this matter is personal between them.

Now the kind of trolls (I believe) that require to get booted are those that actually come on line "ever day" just for the pleasure to annoy "everyone"...this becomes a community and game problem, at this point i think these kind of trolls require permanent ban.

this is just my view, i personally have i think 2 or 3 trolls of my own but i would not report them, coz that's between me and them....they not harming the community...so yeah I deal with them just through words Smile

Dear Dark,  I agree with all of this with the exception of "no obligation on each individual to see other peoples feelings or anything".  I believe we have the obligation to respect each other, even though we may be naked and doing the nasty, and it is by consent afterall.  If I did misunderstand your point, my apologies.
~Anallee

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - i_am_new_here - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 08:35 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: i have a different opinion on trolls...thing is some times there are people that for some reason (eg maybe a bad day or some one did something in game to annoy them) they just get sour with every one....but maybe it only happens ones or sometimes due to the mood....this (I think) to me is normal and I can accept that....I know we are all here to entertain our self and ther is no obligation on each individual to see other peoples feelings or anything, but if its a troll from some one that is [not a troll on regular base] then i would just keep my distance with them.

^^ i accept that ......i lost my 1000$ when i started game at the beginning of the game to a girl (definitely second account of a boy which i dint know) who promised to teach me the game if i give the money ......after she got the money till today she ignores me ;(
the people annoying can be ignored but people like these who create annoying people should be kicked out daily.

there should be a system like if a person gets 100 ignores in 1 server he cannot join that server ever ...

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Sharp - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 08:35 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: then there are some trolls that actually go to selected targets...for example exhibit A logs in and few minutes exhibit B logs...some kind of confrontation happens between these to...and coz of this...exhibit A decides to troll on exhibit B "only"...even this kind of troll i would just let them be, coz this matter is personal between them.

What you are saying, Dark, unless you have just made a a good point about as badly as you possibly could have, is that those that bully an individual should not face any punishment. And you would stand idly by when somebody is being bullied or harassed simply because they have not targeted you. Which makes you, by default, just as bad as the bully.

I suggest you read the terms of service, specifically the point I will copy/paste here.

"1. When using the Service, you will not harm other members. You will not harass, bully, intimidate, threaten, or stalk any member, or make rude. You are prohibited from using the Service for an unlawful purpose or to take an action for the primary purpose of reducing the enjoyment of the Service by another user."

Whether or not you are the target of abuse, you have a duty to report. Bullying and harassment is clearly started as behaviour that directly goes against the terms of service for the game. Anybody that practices this, or allows it to happen, is in breach of these terms and faces being banned.

So please, Dark, and anybody else that agrees with his point, reconsider.

(04-14-2016, 09:08 AM)Sharp Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 08:35 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: then there are some trolls that actually go to selected targets...for example exhibit A logs in and few minutes exhibit B logs...some kind of confrontation happens between these to...and coz of this...exhibit A decides to troll on exhibit B "only"...even this kind of troll i would just let them be, coz this matter is personal between them.

What you are saying, Dark, unless you have just made a a good point about as badly as you possibly could have, is that those that bully an individual should not face any punishment. And you would stand idly by when somebody is being bullied or harassed simply because they have not targeted you. Which makes you, by default, just as bad as the bully.

I suggest you read the terms of service, specifically the point I will copy/paste here.

"1. When using the Service, you will not harm other members. You will not harass, bully, intimidate, threaten, or stalk any member, or make rude. You are prohibited from using the Service for an unlawful purpose or to take an action for the primary purpose of reducing the enjoyment of the Service by another user."

Whether or not you are the target of abuse, you have a duty to report. Bullying and harassment is clearly started as behaviour that directly goes against the terms of service for the game. Anybody that practices this, or allows it to happen, is in breach of these terms and faces being banned.

Terms are like robot rules ......u need to look into the reason behind banning like Dark say .....i Accept Darks point .....
if possible try to find the reason or if the person is always in a bad way in the game and dont ban a person who is annoying all for just one day because of being in bad mood (bcs he may have a bad day )
Example : i was in bad mood bcs i had a bad day .....and thus i got 20% warning in this forum...

same way if warning system is in game it will be cool...

@spark 
I did not mean that as an encouragement for allowing trolls or anything (besides it was just a personal view i have...not saying its how i would hope the game should be)...of course if there are people intentionally bullied then yes, but trolling (as I have witnessed) can be a bit different, people who are not trolls..also do troll some times, however its not something that do intentionally, it just so happens that on that particular day, some thing went wrong for that person and his/hers mood was just off...as for my other point...i made...ill use me as an example...there is this one dude i know and apparently we got in some kind of argument about some kinky topic...so ever since then it always between me and him that we troll at (which btw happens once in a blue moon) but i have seen him in crowd and when we are there we play it cool...what ever is between me and him i keep it personally between us...and because I am the type that dosent take things personally very quickly i can handle his trolls, and thus i no need for reporting him....from my view.

as for the "no obligation on each individual to see other peoples feelings or anything" this actually were not my words...i was once in wild west and i was involved in a chat with the crowd there, this one lady mentioned that she done not come online to see to other people enjoyment, she come online for her enjoyment only...now this got me thinking a bit and in a way it made me realise...that that's actually what we all do...or most do....we all come here to get away for the RL and explore individual fantasies....now ofcourse i do not entirely agree with her statement altho its true and many do come for this reason...only some actually do care about peoples feelings and I have deep respect for them, but i also couldent debate against her point as well....so yeah...that statement i added here was just as a view (i felt) them most people play this game on....I am not like that either, i do take in to consideration of other peoples feeling.

so far I have only reported just one bully...but this was after i found out the background of the issue...yes i can stand there and see 2 people going off at each other...but what happened behind it, maybe the bully (and by bully i dont mean that thats his/her thing i mean it just for that particular moment) was provoked by the "victim' which in turn makes the "victim" also a bully..this can happen when there is some "personal" disagreement between the 2 and suddenly they go public just to digrace one another...and thus from peoples view the bully becomes the target....if i were to report i do it only after i see the reason from both ends...i know this has happened to some newbies as well...being new they dont understand how exectly to interact seeing that this is a kink game so sexual approach is something that we can understand will happen with new people...but then the ones that are here for long know ecectly how to twist this in a way that makes the new people look like bullies...i really have seen this happen...i hang around wild west a lot and has happened...thats why i am always cautions who I am reporting after finding out the real reason from both side.

once again this is just me...i accept everyone view as well be it against mine or not...we all different Smile

(04-14-2016, 09:58 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote:

@spark 
I did not mean that as an encouragement for allowing trolls or anything (besides it was just a personal view i have...not saying its how i would hope the game should be)...of course if there are people intentionally bullied then yes, but trolling (as I have witnessed) can be a bit different, people who are not trolls..also do troll some times, however its not something that do intentionally, it just so happens that on that particular day, some thing went wrong for that person and his/hers mood was just off...as for my other point...i made...ill use me as an example...there is this one dude i know and apparently we got in some kind of argument about some kinky topic...so ever since then it always between me and him that we troll at (which btw happens once in a blue moon) but i have seen him in crowd and when we are there we play it cool...what ever is between me and him i keep it personally between us...and because I am the type that dosent take things personally very quickly i can handle his trolls, and thus i no need for reporting him....from my view.

as for the "no obligation on each individual to see other peoples feelings or anything" this actually were not my words...i was once in wild west and i was involved in a chat with the crowd there, this one lady mentioned that she done not come online to see to other people enjoyment, she come online for her enjoyment only...now this got me thinking a bit and in a way it made me realise...that that's actually what we all do...or most do....we all come here to get away for the RL and explore individual fantasies....now ofcourse i do not entirely agree with her statement altho its true and many do come for this reason...only some actually do care about peoples feelings and I have deep respect for them, but i also couldent debate against her point as well....so yeah...that statement i added here was just as a view (i felt) them most people play this game on....I am not like that either, i do take in to consideration of other peoples feeling.
I accept every word u typed....

(04-14-2016, 10:18 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: so far I have only reported just one bully...but this was after i found out the background of the issue...yes i can stand there and see 2 people going off at each other...but what happened behind it, maybe the bully (and by bully i dont mean that thats his/her thing i mean it just for that particular moment) was provoked by the "victim' which in turn makes the "victim" also a bully..this can happen when there is some "personal" disagreement between the 2 and suddenly they go public just to digrace one another...and thus from peoples view the bully becomes the target....if i were to report i do it only after i see the reason from both ends...i know this has happened to some newbies as well...being new they dont understand how exectly to interact seeing that this is a kink game so sexual approach is something that we can understand will happen with new people...but then the ones that are here for long know ecectly how to twist this in a way that makes the new people look like bullies...i really have seen this happen...i hang around wild west a lot and has happened...thats why i am always cautions who I am reporting after finding out the real reason from both side.

once again this is just me...i accept everyone view as well be it against mine or not...we all different Smile

hats off bro ....u are god

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Bansai - 04-14-2016

Hmm, trolls huh? Yeah, that's a big blooper in the community not only in this game only, but the whole internet in general *Laughs*

Alright, jokes aside. Now I'll give a few pointers regarding trolls that's being put on light here. Sure, I can understand what Dark's trying to tell us, that is, yeah maybe that certain someone just had a terrible day, so he/she feels like trying to let loose and just mess around with people. That, I can empathize.

However! As misslani in her post above mine had swiftly stated ahead of me, we're supposed to be adults. As in, defined as individuals that are fully grown, physically and mentally. As one that have reached adulthood, we're supposed to be able to handle stress, mood swings, and practically when you had a bad time. As such, it doesn't give you the privilege to troll just because you had a bad day. There's many more ways to handle bad mood, the adult way *wink*

Also I think the troll that should be put to attention here are the type where, they're still of immature age and they're just trying to seek attention with others, and ALWAYS, and I mean, ALWAYS being a troll whenever he/she is around. And that, deserves a report, and a punt in the butt, and I'll be more than happy to give a helping feet Tongue

Alas, that's just my thoughts. Have a wonderful day you beautiful people! *smiles*

RE: Suggestions Mega Thread - Sharp - 04-14-2016

Okay, I feel we have got side-tracked here (and yeah, I've played my part there). Let's consider this discussion complete and return to just making suggestions for the game. Smile