MNF Club Forums
Ingame Code Selling - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Ingame Code Selling (/showthread.php?tid=1592)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Ingame code selling - Handsome_Jack - 04-06-2018

(04-06-2018, 01:39 AM)brandon1op Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 10:43 PM)Handsome_Jack Wrote: I started selling premiums last week, and I try to price mine anywhere from 100k-300k less than other sellers. Problem is, when I want to help others with a premium at a low price, sellers start to buy them from me and sell them at a higher price. I may increase my prices by 5 or 10k, but thats about it. Once it starts to hit or exceed 100k I have to stop and think twice. Look I like making money, but I am not trying to put other people's wallet through the shredder just because I want to feel rich in a game. What doesn't help is the fact that the bank can only be used by premium members which makes it difficult to give the premium codes to non-premium members. I either have to request they have a premium friend transfer the money to me, or I take a risk and give them the code first then maybe get the money. 

No matter what though, people are going to charge ridiculous prices for an X-month premium. They will try and find the sellers that set their prices lower and purchase their premiums with very little risk to themselves. If the codes work, great, if not, they don't care because it's not their problem. As long as they get their money that is really all that matters. I think they fail to understand how economics works, and don't understand the "law of diminishing returns" at all. I refuse to sell my premiums at a stupid price, because everyone's financial situation does determine how much they can enjoy this game.

THIS..THIS RIGHT HERE..Is why i stoped selling codes...Id hear the struggles of players "oh..please..150k+ for a premium code"
I say'd fuck that shit and started selling codes for ~60k cus i had alot of free cash irl cus of my job and wanted to help support the game i loved...

BUT it got to the point where most of my customers were other sellers who were going to upcharge players after buying my cheap codes...I sold ~35 codes before i stopped..and even now i rarely sell codes anymore

Yeah it's really a struggle trust me. I had my prices on my bio but I soon realized the backlash that came with it. I took my prices off and will negotiate prices from now on. I've decided that I am going to enforce a policy where the same person can only purchase 1 premium code from me every 3 months, since that is all I purchase until my residual income increases in the future. I feel the same exact way, wanting to help others enjoy the game, and I will. I won't back down or increase my prices to please others.

RE: Ingame code selling - Johnny_X - 04-06-2018

(07-07-2017, 09:47 PM)Kumori Wrote: If you're interested in becomming an approved seller then pls contact me IG.
Very funny Kumori. When I tried to kindly contact you, you just read my message, went offline and never got back at me on the matter.

RE: Ingame code selling - Kumori - 04-06-2018

(04-06-2018, 10:52 AM)Johnny_X Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 09:47 PM)Kumori Wrote: If you're interested in becomming an approved seller then pls contact me IG.
Very funny Kumori. When I tried to kindly contact you, you just read my message, went offline and never got back at me on the matter.
I'm sorry about that. Sometimes I check my pm's when I'm not at my pc by using my phone. I do that to reply to urgent stuff and try to reply to the rest when I'm at my PC. Sometimes I forgot to do so tho.

RE: Ingame code selling - BIackCock - 04-22-2018

I can't reach premium sellers in-game cause I'm non-premium
 I have the price of 3 month code now
  I am serious
    Please contact me or arrange a meeting here
game name is joker-

RE: Ingame code selling - Alexa_Darkness - 04-26-2018

As the Mnf Club Terms of Service has been updated...

IV. PAYMENTS
5.  If any player decides to involve in a transaction with a code seller that is not found on the Approved Code Sellers list (you can find it at http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1592), is fully responsible for any outcome of that transaction. No in-game/real money will be refunded if the user lost the in-game/real money as a consequence of a transaction between the said player and a code seller that is not present on the Approved Code Sellers list.*

http://www.mnfclub.com/info.php?page=terms_of_service

Could Kumori add this to the original post

RE: Ingame code selling - Wacko - 04-27-2018

Can you add my name to the list ? I believe I contacted one of the mods but they said anyone can sell now.

RE: Ingame code selling - Kumori - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 07:12 AM)Wacko Wrote: Can you add my name to the list ?  I believe I contacted one of the mods but they said anyone can sell now.
That anyone can sell doesn't mean that everyone is approved, those are 2 different things.

Making an update to the main post. Make sure to read it pls.

RE: Ingame code selling - emirc - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 08:10 AM)Kumori Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 07:12 AM)Wacko Wrote: Can you add my name to the list ?  I believe I contacted one of the mods but they said anyone can sell now.
That anyone can sell doesn't mean that everyone is approved, those are 2 different things.

Making an update to the main post. Make sure to read it pls.

so  if one non approved seller scammed us no money will be refunded but atleast we can report and block the scammer? right? 
and what you mean "Already approved sellers will have to send screenshots of every code they buy/sell. If they fail to do so they'll be removed from the list"  you mean they have to send screenshots  of all codes they buy/sell? or just the code (buy/sell) deals  that have problem with the seller or buyer  

RE: Ingame code selling - Wacko - 04-28-2018

I got scammed.  I know I won't get the money back, but just a fair warning to anyone dealing with this member. 

Sells codes for 200k. 
I took the risk because she was premium. 
We agreed via PMs, but also some talk in gamechat (my mistake).
After I send her the money --- she broke off all contact.
I had a friend speak with her to buy more codes, to confirm she was ignoring me.
Tried to sell my friend more codes and lied about having no money.
Then when my friend confronted her about my transaction she laughed in our face. 

[Image: a4xY6Gg.png]

RE: Ingame code selling - Zephyr - 04-28-2018

Not good if you got scammed but you recently asked to be code seller and now a code buyer. So play market and have to take the risks.

You must have read what approved meant.