MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Sex Poses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
You know that picture to the left of the game window when you're playing? That looks pretty hot. I'd like that to be an available position.
I'd like it if the poses were split between sex poses and foreplay poses. Sex would be all the positons (cowgirl, nelson, missionary) and foreplay would be things like blowjob, muff diving, breast sucking etc.

So people could choose if they wanted different combinations of sex and foreplay based on circumstance.
(06-22-2016, 11:09 PM)busyman1 Wrote: [ -> ]Kenshin - think real life...  MMF is better than FFM - one guy can play hookie every now and then in the first case, but with FFM a guy has to work twice as hard.  And guys are lazy  Big Grin

I guess i am the only guy who isn't lazy :Tongue (Busyman, I know you were just joking around with Kenshin but i thought your post was perfect lead in to my opinion.) My opinion is mostly biased on the understanding of Tantra but If i had to choose between MMF or FFM. I would totally choose FFM every time cause in real life and especially on this game female characters find it hard to last as long as i do.

In all honesty though in real life i don't like group sex mainly because it goes against Tantra philosophy which is about achieving the best orgasms for both male and female the longer they have sex. A third person would hinder that process because the Penis is no longer stimulating the G-spot of the Vagina because the male is focusing on another female. Which isn't fair in my opinion to either of the females because one female would either have to wait hours till the male and the first female finished the sex or the male would switch between two women never achieving the desired best orgasm.

I based my vote on MF because of that line of reasoning even though it doesn't apply the same way to this game as it does to real life. Voting for FFM would be counterproductive because i would still prefer MF poses.
We want shower sex positions!!!
We want we want i need i need... XD
Need more things to do
Some more lady love positions would be ace, tho'. Cunnilingus, or 69, or stuff! Pretty please with sugar on top? ♥
For the next update plz add group sex poses plz
(07-24-2016, 10:22 PM)bigrob86 Wrote: [ -> ]For the next update plz add any sex poses plz

FTFY

In all seriousness, I honestly don't care which; give us the MMF/FFM poses that won the forum vote, give us another MF pose, give us a single MM pose and let drama/hilarity ensue as we sort out tops and bottoms and whatnot, or even give the ladies an oral FF pose other than the petnis one which I'll never see. It doesn't matter. Just add SOMETHING next month to help me justify spending money on a game featuring dildos as this island's answer to the coquí.
(07-25-2016, 01:34 PM)JCF Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2016, 10:22 PM)bigrob86 Wrote: [ -> ]For the next update plz add any sex poses plz

FTFY

In all seriousness, I honestly don't care which; give us the MMF/FFM poses that won the forum vote, give us another MF pose, give us a single MM pose and let drama/hilarity ensue as we sort out tops and bottoms and whatnot, or even give the ladies an oral FF pose other than the petnis one which I'll never see. It doesn't matter. Just add SOMETHING next month to help me justify spending money on a game featuring dildos as this island's answer to the coquí.

I am behind you JCF. we need more sex of any kind in this game of sex that has become a game of chat and rp to make it interesting. no more cloths without poses. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18