MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Sex Poses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
The ignore feature is not appropriate for the purpose I had in mind.
so maybe like...."I am on PMs mode" lol jk jk...
well maybe i understood it wrong then...but complete block as mentioned by Shiroi kinda sound like igoner...was it like a temporary DnD you meant?
mmmmmmmmm not quite.

Not to ignore a person or persons in the general sense, but more as a head's up - "Hey, I'm busy now - later, okay"  And yes, Shiroi Kuren's suggestion  is spot on.
Or, to be more specific, click one person you are messaging to allow PM's and perhaps a default 'busy' message appears to others that you can customise according to what you are doing.
^^ Now we're getting somewhere! ^^   Smile
I overlooked the fact that you might want to keep the person you are with PM enabled.
Nice catch!
(05-07-2016, 09:49 PM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]I came up with an idea which would work with any pose.  How about providing us an option to disable PM, much like the DND function.  This could alert others as to "hey, I'm busy now", and allow one to concentrate on their partner without all the red flags popping up.  Time is short for some of us here.

Basically a personalized away message. I've see some in a prior MMO.

(05-08-2016, 12:09 AM)Shiroi Kurēn Wrote: [ -> ]Or, to be more specific, click one person you are messaging to allow PM's and perhaps a default 'busy' message appears to others that you can customise according to what you are doing.

I like where the idea is going. I try to multitask but I m human after all so it can look like I am ignoring an individual when I am not. As mentioned above, the "Away/Busy" message gave a reply and held the PM. You could check it and reply back with the "Away" message disappearing
I think we're onto something.  A way to say, "I'm not ignoring you, just occupied at the moment", thus avoiding any hard feelings.  This was my intent.  Thank you guys for fleshing this out.  Smile
(05-08-2016, 01:55 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]I think we're onto something.  A way to say, "I'm not ignoring you, just occupied at the moment", thus avoiding any hard feelings.  This was my intent.  Thank you guys for fleshing this out.  Smile

No I agree. I've been on the receiving end of some of these. One thing I can say is be sure to get back to those folks time to time Wink
Well of course.  But the point being is that if it is a know game feature, then all parties should understand that no offense is meant nor should be taken.  The current ignore option presents two problems here.  The first being is that is is somewhat rude and off-putting, sometimes necessary though, and secondly it is specific to one individual thus requiring the selection of each person on your friend list or anyone else you might think may contact you.
and who started this burst of ides....*raises hand*...yes it was me XD lol jk jk
but yeah in all honesty that is a good idea, i dont think anyone had though of this idea before...and it also saves the idea of always getting a room just to rp....well in some ways lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18