MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Cath's VN ending E
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's yet another ending. Enjoy!

Ending E : Chill hipster girl

Despite being a pretty laid back girl, Mia was pretty hard to find. She's one of the rare Asian characters. Your first encounter with her would be by pure coincidence if you weren't a smoker (or friend with a smoker). And so, you first met Mia hanging out with Liz (character of ending C) both of them were in the middle of a discussion while smoking during lunch break. Liz would ask you if you've got a lighter, regardless of the possession of that item, she'd ask your opinion on their discussion : the use of cannabis oil as medical treatment. If you answered correctly, you could engage either romance path. This Asian chick would mostly talk about drug policies and indie musicians, calling herself as one. It wasn't too hard to believe her, since she was carrying a bass. If you hung out enough with her, you'd learn that she's got a major in literature and that she was disapproving the lack of respect towards the elders. With enough affinity, you might get invited to hang out to smoke a join, but to unlock this repeatable event, you'll have to get an herb grinder from the Fixer. During this event, you'll be able to help Mia compose a song for a contest. If she wins, she'll share a bit of the prize money. After that event, you'll mainly find her at a music bar during the evening, where she'd perform.
Why did you choose her? Is it because you dig her style? Is it because you like chilling with her? Or is it because you like her music?

The end of the third year is slowly approaching. You've been attending Mia's small concerts and hanging out on the couch in the backstage for month now. That piece of furniture was pretty beat up, with stains on its old leather. She had shared with you that she really enjoyed your company for the past two years and that she was thinking of going back to China to take back the family business once she graduated from college. Of course, that'd mean that she'd stop playing her bass. So she wanted to do a last concert before deciding whether or not she was going to stay or go back to her family.
To convince her to stay, you had to :
- gather a big crowd, you could ask the help of other (friendly/ally) students, or use the services of the Fixer (for a huge amount of money and bartering).
- get Mia's friend Liz to attend, so she could also convince to stay.
- gather Mia's fans, to prove that she was a good musician.
Of course, you succeeded in gathering a big enthusiastic crowd, not to mention Liz and Mia's fans who got to show their support in their own way. Liz basically saying "fuck traditions", while fans would show their banners. You'd enjoy the concert where Mia would sing different songs, of different genres, jazz, rock, and even metal. And to show off her skills, she transitioned between the styles smoothly, without pausing for three songs in a row. She seemed out of it, jamming while nodding her head in rythme. She was "in the zone". Of course, you weren't indifferent to her music, feeling the bass in your core, as if she was literally pulling strings in your heart. And finally came the last song, which wasn't on the list and was a surprise she had planned all along. She played the song you helped her write last year, and she looked directly at you while playing it. You both shared this intimate moment, forgetting everything else, only to get pulled back in reality when she song ended. The crowd erupted and cheered, demanding an encore, which she gladly gave. Once finally over, she went to meet her backstage, being allowed by the bouncer who knew you.
"Sup? Enjoyed the show?" Mia said, drinking from a plastic bottle while sitting on the couch.

> "That was amazing!" [good choice]
> "So, when are you leaving?" [bad choice]

"Thanks!" Mia smiled. "Listen, you've done a lot for me, and you went above and beyond to get me such a big crowd. I can't thank you enough for giving me this opportunity." she said while searching for something in her jacket. "Wanna get high? It's the least I can offer you right now. My hands and fingers are killing me."
She finally found a couple of joints, handing you one. She struggled to use her lighter, so you proposed to help her, which she accepted. As you were both sprawled on the couch, vibing without a word, Mia finally said something.
"Y'know, what? I was thinking. How many people fucked on that couch? Like, we might just be sitting on a stain of jizz." she said before giggling. "That moment we shared during the concert, that was so fucking sexy. It got me turned on just thinking about it."
You looked at her and noticed that she had been touching herself since the beginning, her hand in her jeans while the other was holding the roach of her finished joint. Maybe it was the right moment to make your move and so you said:

> "Let's make this moment last." [good choice]
> "What the fuck, you fucking pervert?!" [bad choice]

Mia nodded and stopped masturbating, she beckoned you with her finger, making you crawl to her. She held your cheek and leaned it for kiss, which you accepted before pushing her so that she laid on the couch. Making out on the beat up piece of furniture, reaching for her undone pants, sliding your hand in her panties. You felt her wetness and she squirmed at the sensation of pleasure. She felt warm on your fingers, which made you want to explore her more. Mia unfastened your belt, wanting to reciprocate the gesture. She was still sore because of her concert, and could feel it when she grabbed your manhood, you felt her callous hands around your shaft. Despite the slight pain, she looked at you, giving you the "fuck me" eyes.

> "You're so hot, baby. I want to make you mine." [good choice]
> "Maybe we're moving too fast. Let's take a moment to think about it." [continue the game, but miss the scene] (pussy!)
> "You're such a slut. Now way I'm going to fuck that." [bad choice, she won't interact with you anymore] (asshole)

Mia smiled and spread her legs so that you could properly enter her. You pulled down her pants, taking a good look at her inviting pussy, her already drenched slit making you want to fuck her even more. You checked your pocket for a condom but she was having none of that, laying her hands behind your neck to keep you close to her. Since she wanted you raw, you gave it to her, sliding inside of her easily thanks to her well lubricated pussy. She let out a cute moan once she felt your tip inside of her. Moving your hips, you took in the feeling of being one with her, that being slightly enhanced by the joint you smoked. Wrapping her legs around you, Mia giggled while you were fucking her wet cunt. She knew that you enjoyed it, contracting her muscles to get tighter around your shaft, gripping you with unexpected force. It was like she was massaging you with her pussy, contracting and relaxing in intervals while rhythmically pumping her. Her smokey breath wasn't bothering you, the smell of the cannabis slightly numbing your senses, making you fuck her slow and steady. It felt incredible. Meanwhile, she was still giving you the "fuck me" eyes, making your dick throb as well as your heart. You couldn't help but kiss her passionately, and she reciprocated.
"You feel good, baby. But let me show you something." Mia said after breaking the kiss.
She gently pushed you off, then signaled you to lay on the couch. Climbing on to of you, she removed her jacket and shirt, gracing you with the sight of her well shaped breast. Straddling your dick, she decided to bounce on it, making her tits jiggles, almost hypnotizing you. Riding you like a cowgirl, you felt her weight each time she impaled herself with your cock, moaning softly. You knew that it wouldn't take long until you reached climax, so you wanted to enjoy as much as possible, cup her boob in one hand and holding her hip with the other. Her body felt heavenly, both her insides and her outside. Enjoying your touch, Mia accelerated, making the slapping noise louder before cumming on your rod, letting out a scream of pleasure and stopping her motion as the wave of pleasure seemed to overwhelm her. You didn't let her stay inactive, grabbing her hips, you bucked yours and slammed your cock against her womb, amplifying her screams of pleasure.

> "Baby, I'm close!"

Mia moaned something incomprehensible before sitting on your dick with all her weight and moving her hips in circular motions, sending you over the edge. You shot your loads deep inside of her, flooding her and prompting her to kiss you with even more passion than before. Your hips shaking with each shot, trembling under her weight, making you feel like you were still fucking her. After what felt like an eternity of pleasure, she laid on you with a satisfied sigh.
"Ain't no way I'm going back home after this. [name], you were fucking amazing."

> "So were you, babe." [good choice, will make Mia smile]
> "I didn't know it was your name." [good choice, will make Mia laugh]
> "I'm glad to have you with me, Mia." [good choice, will make Mia emotional]

"I want to stay with you, [name]. You made me fulfilled. I love you." she said, caressing you tenderly.
> "I love you too."

Congratulations : You've gotten yourself a chill hipster girlfriend who's a great bassist. You eventually picked up an instrument as well, wanting to spend more time enjoying her hobby and passion. Writing songs, doing concerts, and having some backstage sex was a pretty good outcome. Well, Mia did end up going back to China so that you could present yourself to her parents once you decided to get married. The life of a small artist was quite nice, and having a family of musician would surely bring new adventures.

Link for the other endings : A B C D E F G