MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
"Emmie said, “You technically still can be, via the bank, though at least they still have to pay for that.”  Sorry, I don’t know to what that relates."

I was replying to Amberlicious. Please, don't reply to something, if you don't know what it's about. It seems kind of pointless. Unless you change it to a question where you ask me what it's about. Which I more than happy to reply to.
Adding daily reward system should improve the game very much Smile
(08-04-2018, 04:59 PM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ]"Emmie said, “You technically still can be, via the bank, though at least they still have to pay for that.”  Sorry, I don’t know to what that relates."

I was replying to Amberlicious. Please, don't reply to something, if you don't know what it's about. It seems kind of pointless. Unless you change it to a question where you ask me what it's about. Which I more than happy to reply to.

I assumed when I said, “Sorry, I don’t know to what that relates" it would be inferred that I was asking to what it related;  not a statement.

So, to what does it relate?  I have tried to look for myself.
(08-04-2018, 05:54 PM)Folger Wrote: [ -> ]Adding daily reward system should improve the game very much Smile

Thanks.   It has been suggested and it is listed.

Not a lot of detail but I think most people’s idea is that if you log in Monday you get $50;  Tuesday and Wednesday either another $50 or it increases to $100 and $150 etc.  If the latter by Friday it would be $250.

Not sure if it stays at $250 or goes back to $50;  it can’t keep increasing.  Also if you miss a day do you restart at $50 or drop back a day?

These figures are just for illustration.  Most people are against alt farming so can’t be higher.  But if low, say $10-$50, is it worth it compared to earnings in Rodeo?

This is a different suggestion to a daily achievement, where one could get a reward, maybe $ maybe extra Exp, for, say, doing various poses.

My preferred reward system would be giving rewards for achieving certain levels like non-prems can enter baths at level 3;  it would encourage play.  It would also be a good way to open up old poses and clothes to non-prems.

Any thoughts welcome.
Here's an idea that i've shared a long time ago that i don't think is on the list.
A Sexting Shortcut Bar - This is a tool bar that holds common phrases said during sex. For example. Fuck me harder, Fuck me slowly, Yes Yes More, etc. The goal of this is to encourage more engagement during sex while reducing the amount of time spent typing so that we can masturbate more. If a user wants to then they can click on a phrase during sex rather than typing it out.

If can help
1. the person that is not creative, and would usually have silent sex. Now they can be engaging
2. the person that doesn't type during sex because they prefer to masturbate
3. the person that is being a prostitute and doesn't really care so they don't bother to be engaging. Now they can use the shortcut bar
4. Cold fucks can be more engaging because now they have some shortcuts to use until they get to know them better
6. The person that loves to be engaging during sex but they are tired of the constant typing.
7. The person that has language barriers and struggle to find the words/grammar that would make sense in another language

With regards to a daily reward system, i really like the Sperm Bank Mini-game idea. I know this could possibly touch upon economy issues but i'm speaking based on a purely daily rewarding concept. It was supposed to be a place during the game where a player can go to have 1 round of sex daily with an NPC or another player in order to donate their sperm(male) or have sex with a donor (female) and then earn cash one time a day. The Devs could determine the appropriate dollar amount for the reward. It's fun, it makes players earn it and it's financially rewarding, and you could meet other players in the process.
"Having an open search feature combined with mass messaging is a recipe for disaster and annoying spam. Imagine being colded from stranger in the privacy of my own home!!!!"

You technically still can be, via the bank, though at least they still have to pay for that.

There you go.
(08-05-2018, 12:33 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]Here's an idea that i've shared a long time ago that i don't think is on the list.
A Sexting Shortcut Bar - This is a tool bar that holds common phrases said during sex.  For example. Fuck me harder, Fuck me slowly, Yes Yes More, etc.  The goal of this is to encourage more engagement during sex while reducing the amount of time spent typing so that we can masturbate more.  If a user wants to then they can click on a phrase during sex rather than typing it out.

If can help
1. the person that is not creative, and would usually have silent sex. Now they can be engaging
3. the person that is being a prostitute and doesn't really care so they don't bother to be engaging.  Now they can use the shortcut bar
4. Cold fucks can be more engaging because now they have some shortcuts to use until they get to know them better
6. The person that loves to be engaging during sex but they are tired of the constant typing.
7. The person that has language barriers and struggle to find the words/grammar that would make sense in another language

With regards to a daily reward system, i really like the Sperm Bank Mini-game idea. I know this could possibly touch upon economy issues but i'm speaking based on a purely daily rewarding concept.  It was supposed to be a place during the game where a player can go to have 1 round of sex daily with an NPC or another player in order to donate their sperm(male) or have sex with a donor (female) and then earn cash one time a day.  The Devs could determine the appropriate dollar amount for the reward.  It's fun, it makes players earn it and it's financially rewarding, and you could meet other players in the process.
OMG ohhh and ahhh and you are so big daddy buttons to make up for the shortcomings of others... It's brilliant maybe they can come up with a single player version of the game too.
(08-05-2018, 12:33 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]Here's an idea that i've shared a long time ago that i don't think is on the list.
A Sexting Shortcut Bar - This is a tool bar that holds common phrases said during sex.  For example. Fuck me harder, Fuck me slowly, Yes Yes More, etc.  The goal of this is to encourage more engagement during sex while reducing the amount of time spent typing so that we can masturbate more.  If a user wants to then they can click on a phrase during sex rather than typing it out.

If can help
3. the person that is being a prostitute and doesn't really care so they don't bother to be engaging.  Now they can use the shortcut bar

With regards to a daily reward system, i really like the Sperm Bank Mini-game idea. I know this could possibly touch upon economy issues but i'm speaking based on a purely daily rewarding concept.  It was supposed to be a place during the game where a player can go to have 1 round of sex daily with an NPC or another player in order to donate their sperm(male) or have sex with a donor (female) and then earn cash one time a day.  The Devs could determine the appropriate dollar amount for the reward.  It's fun, it makes players earn it and it's financially rewarding, and you could meet other players in the process.
GOOD idea  Smile

If can help

GOOD idea  Smile

If can help

GOOD idea  Smile
I'm sensing some sarcasm from Jenna X regarding the Sexting toolbar.
Well I guess it wouldn't seem that important if you are part of a gang or clan and you put up a do not disturb message because you only have sex with your regulars.
Some of us are free roaming players who meet new people & have sex with anyone interested. Call me a man whore but yeah there are some players with poor RP that could use the help.
You picked up the sarcasm as it was intended. It sounds to me like it is exactly what we need. Lol cold invites to go with even colder sex. I do hope they offer blankets and hot cocoa for afterward or at least put some for sale in red heat. The whole things sounds a bit chilly.

I'm sorry that some encounter partners that aren't very entertaining. You can usually pick them out as they send you a cold invite. Lack the ability to type a complete sentence or start things off with a u wan sum fuk bb PM. I ignore them upon the second cold or 1st wan sum.

If you seek more skilled players then take your time and search a little harder. You really have to find someone that is interested in putting forth the effort to allow you to feel the softness of their lips and taste the last sip of red wine still lingering on their tongue. Someone who will let you know what their hands are doing and other more subtle things that occur during that first kiss. Once you find them make sure they can close their eyes at times and enjoy you stimulating as many of their senses as you are capable of stimulating. In the perfect storm you find someone that is equally interested in stimulating your senses so enjoy them and become friends. A "fuck me harder daddy" button isn't much of a substitute.

By the way I'm in no gang, clan or club.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15