MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I have listed 3 suggestions for friends; 2 are different but 3rd seems superfluous. So any thoughts for a replacement? Maybe rework reporting.

I think that Waaromdoet’s suggestion is covered by matchmaking.
Exp had some interest here as did economy on another thread. I won’t post to keep threads alive if no interest.
OK, I will not post again until someone else does and it needs a reply or it is time to poll. I will still observe though.
(07-23-2018, 05:13 PM)waaromdoet@hotmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]hey there,

I was wondering if its possible too have the option where you can select a country and see which people from that country are online.

Yareel and AChat have that feature.

We are talking about sorting online players here or perhaps just your friends. Country is just one key to sort/search them from. I kinda like that here you can't find or contact a player unless you are friends or see them out and about. 3DXchat is like MnF in this respect without a feature to search for online members (country or any other key).
Can you imagine the number of colds from people just finding you in the search feature? It would kill or at least reduce the importance of public places which is one of the pillars of MnF.

* I don't like the idea of ranking either. AChat has a similar function and it is open to abuse.
I will come back to posts made.

New update – Male stripper.  It has been suggested but not sure it was a priority.

It’s not much more expensive than female stripper so not an inflation problem.

BUT it is non –prem when female stripper is still prem. WHY?

(07-28-2018, 10:00 PM)Zephyr Wrote: [ -> ]I will come back to posts made.

New update – Male stripper.  It has been suggested but not sure it was a priority.

It’s not much more expensive than female stripper so not an inflation problem.

BUT it is non –prem when female stripper is still prem. WHY?

Mass invites not have to do individually - seems good.   Wacko
Amberlicious
You can put a country in bio but searching would require a search option that we don’t have.  A search option would be good on so many levels apart from country.  It is being covered.

Vrook has made an objection to Wacko’s suggestion.

"I don't know how much would the mass invite be a good idea. Because, as it's happening now with the Auctions/Party invites sent via PM's, it will lead to even more spamming around.
Cause, for example, I'm not interested in auctions. But I have people in my friend list that organize them. And they will throw invites every 5-10 minutes. Which will lead to mass amount of spam. Or if they will be implemented, to be limited to once at 30 minutes. Or something like this."

At present it has to be done individually.  Rejecting any invite is not difficult.  Is it advising of a party/auction or actual invite to room?

I am advised male stripper is just a costume;  can’t use pole.  Explains why it is not prem like female.   I wonder how many men were fooled and if it was an outfit they wanted.
Whether or not it's difficult is not the issue, if it's annoying, it's annoying. And the game shouldn't be made more annoying. I do think mass invite could be good, if it's done in a non-intrusive way. Perhaps people click the inviter and request an invite, which then allows the inviter to invite all who requested, at once, or something as such. Which would make sure only people who want an invite gets one.
(07-29-2018, 10:59 PM)Zephyr Wrote: [ -> ]Amberlicious
You can put a country in bio but searching would require a search option that we don’t have.  A search option would be good on so many levels apart from country.  It is being covered.

Hi Zephyr

You are right that we can add a country to our bio and a flag, but this wasn't what I meant. I listed others games with and without this feature and I think the searc feature kills the public social aspect of the game. All games with search feature don't have strong public places like we do. Most players stay at their hideouts searching partners... While here the hunters must go out to catch their prey - and this is a good thing Smile

I think the problem we are trying to solve with this search feature is to find players with compatible kinks. The solution to this isn't a search, but a better profile with more fields. Improving profiles is easy to implement. Most fields could be simple boolean or short text with standard dropdown options and would make little impact in the DB and structure of the game. The biggest challenge is on the profile interface that need to accomodate more options.  

Having an open search feature combined with mass messaging is a recipe for disaster and annoying spam. Imagine being colded from stranger in the privacy of my own home!!!!
You technically still can be, via the bank, though at least they still have to pay for that. And I like the dropdown idea. So you have your small bio that everyone can see at first, and by pressing a button, you get to something more akin to how it looks when you message a person. But instead an extension for the profile.
Hi Emmie

Yes great idea. A second screen for an extended profile would be great to add more fields that better define the characters. An extended profile is a common feature any most (if not all) other sex games and another aspect we are lagging behind here at MnF.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15