Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help
Something is wrong with the game I think. The update log page is completely down
(01-27-2023, 06:23 PM)Jackson125 Wrote: Something is wrong with the game I think. The update log page is completely down

Definitely looks like something got fucked up, yeah.
I've got the same problem. Says invalid email/password, but i can login to forum. I hope its big update coming haha.
Thank god, I thought that it was just me or something.
(01-27-2023, 07:12 PM)RedLord Wrote: I've got the same problem. Says invalid email/password, but i can login to forum. I hope its big update coming haha.

looks like that happend to many others  i realy hope that they fix it, btw same happen to me MODS
Thank goodness for the forum that allows others to let us know the game is having issues.

In the mean time you boyz can read my erotic stories in the Creative writing section, under MissCarmen

I'll deal with all your hard-on's when the sites back up.

Heart  One Love Heart   
(01-27-2023, 07:47 PM)MissCarmen Wrote: Thank goodness for the forum that allows others to let us know the game is having issues.

In the mean time you boyz can read my erotic stories in the Creative writing section,  under MissCarmen

I'll deal with all your hard-on's when the sites back up.

Any updates when the server might be back anywhere?

Could also only find these forum posts. Undecided
(01-27-2023, 10:29 PM)SunnyShawty Wrote:
(01-27-2023, 07:47 PM)MissCarmen Wrote: Nothing yet, still down.

Any updates when the server might be back anywhere?

Could also only find these forum posts. Undecided
Any mod that can given an indication/update at this point when the servers will be back on?
An update on the situation would also be nice.  Big Grin
I saw the update page and header of the game were refreshed with the new update, but I still can't login.
Still getting the invalid username/password combo. 
Anyone else still having this issue?