MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As I try to log into the mnfclub I got a message : flash player end of life
and it sends me to the page of flash stating they ended and stuff,but is it still a way to use mnfclub?
(01-12-2021, 02:51 AM)Naomi Abimbola Wrote: [ -> ]As I try to log into the mnfclub I got a message : flash player end of life
and it sends me to the page of flash stating they ended and stuff,but is it still a way to use mnfclub?

Yes mnf in browser has ended due to Flash ending.  But you can still download a working version from mnfclub.  It works for me on PC.

Yes mnf in browser has ended due to Flash ending. But you can still download a working version from mnfclub. It works for me on PC.
I have problem with installing x-opera right now, and tried desktop version. But when I open it, I can only see black screen. Anyone have or had problem like this either?
You can try minimizing than maximizing the desktop version window of the game. Should fix the black screen
I am on Chromebook. X-opera won't install, and puffin doesn't work for shite on here either, as it is optimized to android phones.
You could try using the downloadable version. Though I am not certain how well it would work on the Chromebook.
i submit the request to forgot password, but i'm not getting mail from the mnf..
i checked my spam folder tooo. can you help... .
Send us a mail about it at moderators.mnfclub@gmail.com
(01-25-2021, 11:46 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]You could try using the downloadable version. Though I am not certain how well it would work on the Chromebook.

Literally can not be downloaded to Chromebook.  It is neither a windows or Apple PC.  Basically if it isn't available in the Google Play store, I can't put it on a Chromebook.
i have been haveing problems conetion as staying on the servers (i'm on the downloaded version)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5