Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help
hey guys not sure what is going on I have the desktop version of the game I was able to play earlier but for some reason, it is not displaying anything on my screen
My desktop version works fine. I think that it is a your computer or internet problem not mnf.
i play the game in browser version in opera mostly and it works fine for me.
(06-12-2022, 08:48 PM)morc Wrote: hey guys not sure what is going on I have the desktop version of the game I was able to play earlier but for some reason, it is not displaying anything on my screen

sometimes it happens to me that when opening the desktop version it stays completely black, just maximize the window and it should be fixed (I don't know if it's what happens to you but it sure is that)
Hi guys, im super sorry i'm posting this here but i can't start a new thread for some reason and i need help ;X
So, I'm new to the forum even though i used to play this game a long time ago, when the web mode was still avaliable. I just wanna ask you guys if the desktop version is safe to download.. free from viruses and malwares :X
Thank you guys! (sorry for posting in the wrong thread)
I am trying to sign in but it is saying that my email is not accossiated with an account even though I've had my account for over a year.
(01-27-2023, 06:08 PM)QueenBitch1998 Wrote: I am trying to sign in but it is saying that my email is not accossiated with an account even though I've had my account for over a year.

Same here, wonder whats going on.
I am trying to login aswell but it is showing my email or password is invalid, but i am able to use these to login forum, is there anyone who can explain it?
Are the servers offline by any chance? 
I can't login at the moment.
I have the same problem ... even on browser or the Download version on MNF, i can't log in it's say "Invalid mail or password"