Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Boosting the overall Forum experience
Lightbulb 
Sup people. I was giving myself a little tour on the forums and I came to the (obvious) conclusion that the activity level is extremely low... Which is a serious thing considering we are more than 16K members registered.

So I thought it would be a nice to have a "brainstorming" thread. The idea here is, well, share ideas. As long as it keeps under the forum rules, whichever craziness that you think could be fun and have people talking and moving around could work. An idea, a project or whatever comes to your mind, just leave it here so other people can see it and comment. Who knows, maybe we can came out with something nice!
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Nice idea, but it has been already discussed in this thread here

Unfortunately, the activity got to a really slow point, mostly because most of the former active players either left the game, or are passing by rarely. 
Also, most of those that register, do it only to post once, either to request a name change or to get an avatar restored.

And those who remain, are pretty active, but they represent 10-15% of the forum activity.

But indeed, nice idea overall.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I'm all for throwing some ideas out there Smile

Overfiend has a psedo-project going where he interviews the various ladies of MNF. Perhaps we should make a famous forumites thread, with some quick Q&A from the different users, what and where they play on MNF, and some nice pictures to go along with it.

Okay, please disregard that idea, on account of it sucking ass (and not in a good way). Here's a good one:

Scavenger hunts:

Each week/month we set up a scavenger hunt. Perhaps it's "have sex with people of five different nationalities than you", "participate in a threesome", "fuck someone who is wearing x article of clothing." No prizes, just glory and hopefully some fun experiences to share Smile
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
Well, to boost the activity lvl, you should give a meaning to posting in here. A lot of people are here just to discover new people , but there ain't any reason for why we should post anything.
(12-15-2018, 08:02 AM)Vrook Wrote: Nice idea, but it has been already discussed in this thread here

Unfortunately, the activity got to a really slow point, mostly because most of the former active players either left the game, or are passing by rarely. 
Also, most of those that register, do it only to post once, either to request a name change or to get an avatar restored.

And those who remain, are pretty active, but they represent 10-15% of the forum activity.

But indeed, nice idea overall.

Yes, I saw it, always look for similar threads before posting so I don't end saying the same other already said.
But since that thread has been dead for over a year, I thought it would be a good thing trying to puul out the idea again.

(12-15-2018, 04:29 PM)SissyNektar Wrote: I'm all for throwing some ideas out there Smile

Overfiend has a psedo-project going where he interviews the various ladies of MNF. Perhaps we should make a famous forumites thread, with some quick Q&A from the different users, what and where they play on MNF, and some nice pictures to go along with it.

Okay, please disregard that idea, on account of it sucking ass (and not in a good way). Here's a good one:

Scavenger hunts:

Each week/month we set up a scavenger hunt. Perhaps it's "have sex with people of five different nationalities than you", "participate in a threesome", "fuck someone who is wearing x article of clothing." No prizes, just glory and hopefully some fun experiences to share Smile

(12-15-2018, 05:19 PM)Dragon132 Wrote: Well, to boost the activity lvl, you should give a meaning to posting in here. A lot of people are here just to discover new people , but there ain't any reason for why we should post anything.

Well, for example, I used to be member of a (now extinct) Pokémon forum where there was contest, tournaments and stuff, for several games (not only Pokémon) and also activities inside the forum that was or not Pokémon-related. For the participants and the winners there was badges placed on a showcase inside every user's profile page.
Thing is, now that I'm thinking, it was a vBulletin platform forum, so I'm not sure if something like that, or at least simila, can be implemented here.
That would be really nice
I thought about the "rewards" being some in-game item, but since the game time are updating the NPCs so everyone can have it's own sex scene, I'm sure they won't have time to add this kind of stuff.
But a something to show in-forum sounds interesting at least.
Yes, like badges that are assigned either to your profile or your signature Smile
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
There used to be a lot of contests, whether it be a stripping one or some fashion show... nonetheless the people that organized a lot of the activity in the forum are gone, and no one picked up the slack... there was also a lot of creative writing going on as well as picture sharing but those people moved to twitter, as it’s a a lot easier to boost your ego there... anyways, the only thing that can bring people back and change the culture a bit is to incentivize them, but that requires more active organizers and mods in the forum community...
People would like to be part of the community if they see activities and "movement". Also, keep in mind that by boosting the forum we also boost the game, and vice versa.