Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male clothing - Survey
Netshirt, Sarong, Monokini, Latex/Rubber and  Cowboy
[Image: xzRAw3rB_o.jpg] [Image: i7oSZ3P2_o.png][Image: V0pZ8Kdp_o.jpg]  [Image: sQnXtpud_o.jpg] 

[Image: 938bBv5X_o.png]
[Image: detail.gif]
Why not a skin-tight superhero type outfit... with a very revealing crouch bump.... I even drafted a rough concept

which can of course work for girls too...

[Image: MNF-Supersuit.gif]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(02-21-2018, 01:05 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I've added your ideas Mr. Elder Statesman.

Jessica - your questions are valid. I asked myself the same questions. I'll leave the discussion about the recent high cost of clothing for the economic discussion thread.  But with regards to the demand for male clothing, keep in mind that it's been a very long time since males have received a clothing update. I have also seen many requests for new male clothing in the suggestion thread. I also felt that a clothing update is simple and achievable for the Devs to update. We have been asking for some more complex updates recently. It would be  nice to get an easy win for the members

Happy to accept that there have been requests for male clothes update but 100 requests drop to 10 purchases when wrong one is brought out and some of those are just because it is a new outfit.   So you get 90+ dissatisfied men.

Vrook seems to back up what I said earlier,
But from what I observed during the time I used to play on a more daily basis, the "exotic" male outfits didn't had so much popularity.

So the outfit should be mainstream, not sure what, rather than niche.

Not thread to go into costs but I have seen quite a few with new female outfit despite cost.   Apart from cost I don’t rate it much so how many have been bought for novelty and to show wealth?   How many in a few months?
Thanks Lady Alexa & Willy for your contributions.  I'll add them to the list.  By the way they look Great!  Nice Job!!!

As far as for the question about popularity - easy solution - we'll run a poll and the most popular items will win. Problem solved.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
As I said, I would prefer a more casual outfit. Wink
If you allow me a little add to my wishes, I would vote for a Sherlock-Holmes cap with a pipe, or a Bowler-hat to wear with that british outfit! Smile

It is possible to create a stick or umbrella ?
so we're at 19 ideas now. it would be nice to finish with 20 ideas to keep the polls even.....1 last suggestion anyone
How about just the male counterpart of the female clothes that are already in game...
Ex outfit (and it’s female compliment):
Wizard (Witch)
Pharaoh (Egyptian Queen)
Prince/King (Princess/Queen)
Farmer (Farmgirl)
Cowboy (Cowgirl)
Non lame stripper outfit (female stripper outfit)
And whatever else I missed... but yea, I would vote for a male counterpart option that give the devs plenty of clothes to make and not just one...
Good updates are few and far between so we should not waste opportunities. I think men are quite conservative so a clothing update for them has to be carefully chosen. I think that it should have general appeal rather than niche.

I think JohnSins idea of a cowboy outfit is his best: It complements the cowgirl, seems generally acceptable and we do have a wild west.

My suggestion is for a biker outfit. Nothing extreme, just a leather jacket, white T shirt and jeans. Main colour choice would probably be between blue or black jeans. Shame there is not a more Denim look now, for jumpsuit for example.

If Overfiend does do a poll, and it would appear to have to be two, he should be careful not to put competing ideas into the same poll, eg Pharaoh and Prince/King are similar.
I've added the Male Farmer to the list. I think with 20 ideas we have enough ideas to run a poll. It will be a playoff style poll.

If there are any artist that would like to draw up images of the ideas on the list, please feel free to share it. I should have the poll up on March 2.
I’m no artist but this is literally the male version of the Egyptian outfit, so I thought this could be a dope “Pharaoh” outfit counterpart, mind the cat guy though... lol edit: Idk why it’s soo big, sorry...
[Image: latest?cb=20160229024832]