Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male clothing - Survey
Hello all,

The purpose of this thread is to survey male clothing ideas to include in a male clothing poll(s) that we'll run soon. So far here is a list of possibilities. Let's hear your ideas for male clothing. I'll add to the list as they come along.

1. Nude bow tie - no shirt or pants just a bow tie. It could be around the neck or the dick. 
2. Male Playboy robe 
3. Firefighter 
4. Male monokini by Willy_for_Boobies (see page 2 for image)
5. Cowboy boots with open crotch & cowboy vest to go with cowboy hat by Willy_for_Boobies (see page 2 for image)
6. King or Pharaoh outfit 
7. Captain Fighter Pilot - with golden rings around the arms
8. Captain Navy or Marines sailor - with golden rings around the arms
9. Male nude body painting 
10. Male wizard
11. Male doctor
12. Jeans with bare chest, open jacket & sneakers. also another version with neck chains & studded wrist bracelets.
13. british gentlements outfit: A tweet-jacket with patches on the arms, and some knickerbockers, a Sherlock-Holmes cap with a pipe, or a Bowler-hat. An umbrella or a cane as an accessory.
14. Race car driver 
15. Soccer-player
16. Superhero by Lady Alexa (see page 2 for image)
17. Sarong by Willy_for_Boobies (see page 2 for image)
18. Latex/Rubber by Willy_for_Boobies (see page 2 for image)
19. Netshirt by Willy_for_Boobies (see page 2 for image)
20. Male Farmer
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
For some ideas i drawed something already (a longer time ago) ;-))

4 = Monokini ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Just jeans, with or without shoes would be a welcome addition.
Maybe add another version with some pendants/chains so the chest doesn't look as bare. In that case, studded bracelets or manacles of some sort would be a cool addition to that look too.
Willy, I rememb the monokini that you drew. That's why I added it here. Would you mind reposting the image in this thread for our reference?

Lithie I added your idea to the list
Before this you should ask whether male prems even want a clothing option, at least above other updates.
It seems to me that they wear a limited range of clothing – suits mainly some with the cape and SWAT.   Few with brief swimsuit, temple, barbarian or elephant g string.   You could do a screenshot to prove/disprove this.

AS to your ideas:
1. Nude bow tie Not going to be popular.   Higher level prems are more sophisticated
2. Male Playboy robe Ok but limited interest
3. Firefighter OK but competes with SWAT
4. Male monokini Heard of Borat?   As popular as elephant g string?
5. Cowboy boots with open crotch & cowboy vest to go with cowboy hat
OK as a straight cowboy outfit.   We have a WW location and a girls outfit but just straight, John Wayne not Village People
6. Male King outfit Maybe ok
7. Male fighter pilot Too little different to SWAT
8. Male nude body painting We don’t have that but men would probably prefer female modification first
9. Male wizard Too similar to cape outfit
10. Male doctor Good for RP but maybe not of much interest to others

But as you have seen, from new update, new outfits are becoming too expensive to be worthwhile.

Sorry to be so negative.
I would go for the jeans one.
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
I would prefer to have some british gentlements outfit:
A tweet-jacket with patches on the arms, and some knickerbockers...

And how wbout a racing-driver or a soccer-player?

Maybe a Captains Uniform with golden rings around the arms, for both, ships and plains...
I've added your ideas Mr. Elder Statesman.

Jessica - your questions are valid. I asked myself the same questions. I'll leave the discussion about the recent high cost of clothing for the economic discussion thread.  But with regards to the demand for male clothing, keep in mind that it's been a very long time since males have received a clothing update. I have also seen many requests for new male clothing in the suggestion thread. I also felt that a clothing update is simple and achievable for the Devs to update. We have been asking for some more complex updates recently. It would be  nice to get an easy win for the members
Your ideas, Overfiend, are interesting. But from what I observed during the time I used to play on a more daily basis, the "exotic" male outfits didn't had so much popularity.

As for me, I'd really look forward to a more casual, day-to-day outfit to the guys.

A jacket, a pair of jeans and some sort of high sneakers/boots.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
For me, i think they deserve something more casual, jeans and jacket, or maaaaybe the King outfit, just for fun.
DRAGON QUEEN.