Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wisdoms from everyone.
(11-20-2017, 04:12 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(11-20-2017, 02:57 AM)AdamJohn Wrote: Using someone for exp sex who doesn't want to be used and leaving them horney and disappointed without trying to make it up to them is like being a con artist stealing money from a mark. Anyone having sex for exp is missing three of the best parts of any new sexual relationship, the exploration and discovery of sexual interest and the orgasm. Never lie to a sexual partner and say you have the same sexual interest just to get exp because truth always eventually shines through and then you are left with shame.

Sure you're not taking this too seriously, it's just a game.
Sure you're not taking cold invites too seriously, it's just a game. Seriously though (pun intended) cold invites are just as rude as someone lying about their sexual interest just to get sex exp.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
With the manual actions in the game varying speed and depth can make the experience of anyone copying the movements with a dildo or fleshlight much more enjoyable in real life.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
In game, always ask before entering a person's shower, you never know if they are busy, not interested, or just relaxing and some people consider it rude just like cold invites.

^^ tryna get your posts to 20? I get the struggle. But now that the thread is semi back, a good piece of wisdom is to joke around a bit. Stop being so serious with everything in game. People like other people that can make them laugh, that's why ugly comedians can be found attractive by a lot of people.
Am I wrong 'cuz I wanna get it on til' I die? 

209 Stockton Represent
Good phrases guys, mabe I take some~ xd
Sometimes all you can do is smile.

Hang around long enough and you'll see the good in people as well as the worst in some of them.

When all else fails don't forget to try just being yourself.

Cold requests to a room or friendship speak volumes about the sender. Do you really want to say that about yourself?
"There is but one infallible and unerring judge. All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes or others and must always produce sorrow and regret. It not wise to seek to judge others. It is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."

I came across this quote and I love it. We are all different and like and do different things and it is just natural to start judging others. The world and out MnF world would be better if we all were a little less judgemental.

Was that too serious??
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
(01-29-2018, 10:16 PM)TwoToneRebel Wrote: ^^ tryna get your posts to 20? I get the struggle. But now that the thread is semi back, a good piece of wisdom is to joke around a bit. Stop being so serious with everything in game. People like other people that can make them laugh, that's why ugly comedians can be found attractive by a lot of people.

Nope, Didn't read my first post huh? It was therapy and trying to organize my thoughts from after the coma i was in. Humor can definitely be a way to get someone's attention. Just like in the real world, there is a season for everything, Beatles reference, heh. Nothing wrong with seducing a person in a serious way either. It depends on the person in my experience. Nuance and innuendo can be both humorous and serious at the same time, which can be fun. Smile

(07-17-2018, 01:16 AM)Amberlicious Wrote: "There is but one infallible and unerring judge. All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes or others and must always produce sorrow and regret. It not wise to seek to judge others. It is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."

I came across this quote and I love it. We are all different and like and do different things and it is just natural to start judging others. The world and out MnF world would be better if we all were a little less judgemental.

Was that too serious??

No wisdom is ever too serious. Who was the quote by? i tried googling it but couldn't find it. heh

If I remember correctly, TwoToneRebel was referring to a post from a spammer that got purged, not yours.

To contribute:

If you're ever unsure of what to do on the island, look around. Explore. Talk to people if they don't seem busy (the telltale wavy stack). If something's going on, see if there's a way to get involved. Especially if it's not something you'd normally do in real life. Expand past your comfort zone whenever you can. Even in the worst case, you'll always have a good story to tell.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(09-01-2018, 05:20 PM)JCF Wrote: If I remember correctly, TwoToneRebel was referring to a post from a spammer that got purged, not yours.

To contribute:

If you're ever unsure of what to do on the island, look around. Explore. Talk to people if they don't seem busy (the telltale wavy stack). If something's going on, see if there's a way to get involved. Especially if it's not something you'd normally do in real life. Expand past your comfort zone whenever you can. Even in the worst case, you'll always have a good story to tell.

Oh that was my fault on the misunderstanding then, i didn't even know there was a spammer.