MNF Club Forums
Wisdoms from everyone. - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Wisdoms from everyone. (/showthread.php?tid=1675)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Wisdoms from everyone. - AdamJohn - 11-05-2017

I have been reading the KamaSutra a lot lately trying to see if i forgot anything since I woke up from my coma. It's safe to say i haven't forgotten anything and it is just my short term memory that is messed up. What was i typing again? heh just kidding. This waltz down memory lane inspired me to add more to my Signature but i realized that i wanted to add even more than there was room for, so i decided to create this thread. Anyone wanting to add more wisdoms to this thread can feel welcome to. It doesn't have to necessarily be about sex but considering this is a forum for a sex game it is probably wise, yes pun intended, to make it about sex. Here is a short list of wisdoms that drive my actions in this game. I will add more later in other posts. 

Communication is key to achieving the best sexual experience.

Not telling your sexual partner what you like sexually will only cause disappointment.

True Hedonism is achieved only through mutual pleasure. 

If pain is caused to someone because of your pursuit of pleasure then you are not a Hedonist. 

Happiness is best shared especially if it is sexual. 

Money never buys great sex, only a short meaningless relief.

Tantra, the pursuit of the best orgasms is also hedonist's desire.

RE: Wisdoms from everyone. - Alexa_Darkness - 11-05-2017

You could always create a animated gif to display all your words of wisdom

RE: Wisdoms from everyone. - AdamJohn - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 11:35 AM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: You could always create a animated gif to display all your words of wisdom

I could but I am not on a computer so that would be kinda difficult. heh Everyone else can display them how they want though.

RE: Wisdoms from everyone. - Sasso - 11-07-2017

(11-05-2017, 07:48 AM)AdamJohn Wrote: If pain is caused to someone because of your pursuit of pleasure then you are not a Hedonist. 

Just to clarify, does this mean pain as in emotional stress or unconsensual physical pain? Like a little consensual spanking would be fine I hope?

RE: Wisdoms from everyone. - AdamJohn - 11-07-2017

(11-07-2017, 06:50 AM)Sasso Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 07:48 AM)AdamJohn Wrote: If pain is caused to someone because of your pursuit of pleasure then you are not a Hedonist. 

Just to clarify, does this mean pain as in emotional stress or unconsensual physical pain? Like a little consensual spanking would be fine I hope?

Anything that makes hurts someone in a bad way. For hedonist all pain is bad whether emotional or physical for anyone. I realize there are people who find pleasure in pain but with an absence of pain higher pleasures can be reached more easily especially in a tantric state. Hense why people like me avoid pain in favor of reaching those higher pleasures for both me and my sexual partners.

RE: Wisdoms from everyone. - AdamJohn - 11-08-2017

Thought, compassion, reasonings, and emotions are the best basis for any sexuality philosophically.

RE: Wisdoms from everyone. - AdamJohn - 11-09-2017

Stimulation of a g-spot is critical for multiple orgasms. Never take out a penis from a vagina, even when changing positions.

RE: Wisdoms from everyone. - AdamJohn - 11-10-2017

With experience comes control, with control comes knowledge of oneself, with knowledge of oneself comes higher pleasure in tantric orgasms the longer you have sex in each tantric sex session.

RE: Wisdoms from everyone. - AdamJohn - 11-11-2017

For females just beginning in tantra squirting is a common uncontrolled bladder release. To help get in control to get to the tantra multiple orgasms get in a position that allows a hand to add a little pressure to the top of the clit and massage in a clockwise direction three times and another three times in a conterclockwise direction while stimulating the g-spot with the head of a penis very slowly for at least a couple of hours until the multiple orgasms start and then you can continue at any speed.

RE: Wisdoms from everyone. - JohnSins - 11-12-2017

This is probably REALLY obvious, but still important. Getting familiar with your partner is key for both to experience pleasure. Understanding his or her skill sets can really enhance the time with them. I usually focus on what my partner excels at and tailor what I do to compliment her, so that our sex is very fluid. Once the relationship gets closer (if it can even get any closer than during sex, lol), you can make suggestions and give/receive constructive criticism so that both individuals are becoming better overall Rpers. Eventually the better you two become, the longer you can RP and try new things, which is the BEST.
---->[RP>EXP] <-----