Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wisdoms from everyone.
Thank you kindly John for being one of the first to send a wisdom besides me. Being that fantasy and roleplay don't sexually excite me, it is great that there is someone like you willing to help people that has your experience. I want everyone to feel welcome to help no matter our sexual interest.

Today's wisdom is short today. Seduction and flirting can always be fun even if it doesn't lead to anything.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
Attentiveness to your sexual partner needs can bring more pleasure for your sexual partner and more desire to be attentive to your needs.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
Wonder and exploration of your sexual partners' body with foreplay and massages of erotic zones before sex will always enhance orgasms.

In MNFClub always ask before sending any kind of invites, you never know if the person is busy, away, or not interested and to most people it is considered rude. Before asking it is always best to read their discription to see if y'all have similar interests for flirting and clues for contacting them in the best way.

(11-16-2017, 04:41 AM)AdamJohn Wrote: In MNFClub always ask before sending any kind of invites, you never  know if the person is busy, away, or not interested and to most people it is considered rude. Before asking it is always best to read their discription to see if y'all have similar interests for flirting and clues for contacting them in the best way.

It is rude. It might seem like I am just standing there but I may well be messaging.

The iniitial message tells me something about you, maybe importantly your level.   But "Hi" is boring, "Wanna Fuck" crude and shallow.  What would get my attention is something along the lines of, "Hi, my name is John.   I'm 21 from New York and a social worker.  Pleased to meet you."  It is open and invites a response.
(11-16-2017, 04:27 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 04:41 AM)AdamJohn Wrote: In MNFClub always ask before sending any kind of invites, you never  know if the person is busy, away, or not interested and to most people it is considered rude. Before asking it is always best to read their discription to see if y'all have similar interests for flirting and clues for contacting them in the best way.

It is rude. It might seem like I am just standing there but I may well be messaging.

The iniitial message tells me something about you, maybe importantly your level.   But "Hi" is boring, "Wanna Fuck" crude and shallow.  What would get my attention is something along the lines of, "Hi, my name is John.   I'm 21 from New York and a social worker.  Pleased to meet you."  It is open and invites a response.

I completely agree with you. Honestly anything that invites a positive response is a good way to begin a seduction. I am especially susceptible to humor. Being that i have been playing this game a long time i already have enough sexual partners to keep myself sexually happy so i don't have to seduce women anymore. In my description though i ask women to seduce me and share my basic sexual interest because i enjoy being seduced and exploring a new partner's sexual desires. One of the funniest seductions started with and i am paraphrasing "Heya Adam, just read your description, so you are just like the energizer bunny you keep going and going and going?". It made me laugh and got me interested in learning more about her and ultimately lead to a really awesome six hour tantric sex session in game. This is my wisdom for today. Wink

Pleasure is always fun. If what you are doing is supposed to be pleasurable but you are bored than whatever you are doing, you are doing it in a wrong way.

Desire can spark a sexual relationship, mutual desire can be the fire to keep a sexual relationship long term.

Using someone for exp sex who doesn't want to be used and leaving them horney and disappointed without trying to make it up to them is like being a con artist stealing money from a mark. Anyone having sex for exp is missing three of the best parts of any new sexual relationship, the exploration and discovery of sexual interest and the orgasm. Never lie to a sexual partner and say you have the same sexual interest just to get exp because truth always eventually shines through and then you are left with shame.

(11-20-2017, 02:57 AM)AdamJohn Wrote: Using someone for exp sex who doesn't want to be used and leaving them horney and disappointed without trying to make it up to them is like being a con artist stealing money from a mark. Anyone having sex for exp is missing three of the best parts of any new sexual relationship, the exploration and discovery of sexual interest and the orgasm. Never lie to a sexual partner and say you have the same sexual interest just to get exp because truth always eventually shines through and then you are left with shame.

Sure you're not taking this too seriously, it's just a game.