Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Background Edits
I don't get that... Sophia33 asks how to delete her post, and is now banned... did she post something offensive elsewhere..?
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I think she (or he ) reported herself (or himself)  or asked for being banned.
[Image: detail.gif]
(08-04-2017, 11:13 PM)sophia33 Wrote: im not sure how to make a new thread, I WANT TO LEAVE IT.....where can i delete my posts (ok they can stay and you dont want to see my final version)  i want to delete my profile on here???? in the game its easy,,,  where can i do that here????? im a guy after all!  who the hell cares????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? about feelings?????????????////// ah.. moment...lol. oh... ok i just was to think to delete all my posts here, i wanna delete my whole thing!!!!! i can delete some of the pics....sry, i had so much trouble in game im still crying.........who cares????????? wisdom and inteligence....so high, that i cannot hold any friendship...it seems....im gone..i report my self Big Grin

So uh, anyone know just what the fuck happened here? Or are we all just bamboozled?
Am I wrong 'cuz I wanna get it on til' I die? 

209 Stockton Represent
[Image: show.php?file=dc3240-1501994998.png]
If i don't have a premium account, can i buy an apartment?
No 
you have to be premium to buy an apartment.
but you can use and customize it after premium expired ;-))
Can Anyone make me a Japanese theme Apartment?
If you want specific designs done, PM myself or someone else here or in game. They can design something for you at a price.
(08-07-2017, 09:43 PM)Bethann Wrote: Can Anyone make me a Japanese theme Apartment?

Just saw this:
Caah japan apartment
(08-15-2017, 03:43 PM)interiordesignermn Wrote: Site with more than 20 backgrounds of various types and values for your apartment.

https://interiordesignermn.wixsite.com/caah

Just found this site a little time before as someone was searching for an Japanese apartment.
Very nice designs ;-))

(found a forum user Caah but this account wasnt activated)