MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Studio Background Edits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
didnt see a forum post to share the backgrounds so i thought i might start one. mainly because im not that great at editing pics so yeah XD

the template is down here if anyone wants a go, if you want to know how it looks like if your not prem im happy to take a screen shot of it and send it to ya i just want to see what other creation others have made and to share them if they like Wink
(07-22-2017, 05:59 PM)HappyFace Wrote: [ -> ]didnt see a forum post to share the backgrounds so i thought i might start one. mainly because im not that great at editing pics so yeah XD

the template is down here if anyone wants a go, if you want to know how it looks like if your not prem im happy to take a screen shot of it and send it to ya i just want to see what other creation others have made and to share them if they like Wink

There is something like this in "Drawings, designs and beautiful art", you can find
stuff like this there Tongue :

[Image: red_room_by_mirrrage-dbhc5rt.png]
(07-23-2017, 06:38 AM)Mirrage Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2017, 05:59 PM)HappyFace Wrote: [ -> ]didnt see a forum post to share the backgrounds so i thought i might start one. mainly because im not that great at editing pics so yeah XD

There is something like this in "Drawings, designs and beautiful art", you can find

Oh my, that is stunning!! Do you need a lot of skill to do this?
(07-23-2017, 07:17 AM)Maddisin Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh my, that is stunning!! Do you need a lot of skill to do this?

oh wow XD, didnt think to look there but oh well, now we have a place specifically for these backgrounds. and i do agree that looks great.

Edit: the image had her name in it so im assuming she did make it, good work Mirrage Smile
No, editing the room is pretty easy. Just try it  Big Grin
I have been trying to redesign my room for 2 days now and I have no idea how to do it, Downloaded templet, made a "focus" wall, tried to put furniture in and it took over the room what do I do?
(07-23-2017, 05:05 PM)Mirrage Wrote: [ -> ]No, editing the room is pretty easy. Just try it  Big Grin

Can you please exactly tell us how to do?
Which software did you use?
When I click bg button and try to download I get I/O Error

Wait where can we go for designs? I don't see a link popping up.
(07-25-2017, 02:38 AM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]

Wait where can we go for designs? I don't see a link popping up.

you dont go for designs thts the design itself
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6