Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Background Edits
(07-27-2017, 03:14 AM)Curvy Pirate Wrote: [Image: GvyX6][Image: GvyX6]
I w'd like to share my "studio cabin" .... I did it only with some photoshop skills and I hosted a little parties on it, it was funny.

(07-22-2017, 05:59 PM)HappyFace Wrote: didnt see a forum post to share the backgrounds so i thought i might start one. mainly because im not that great at editing pics so yeah XD

the template is down here if anyone wants a go, if you want to know how it looks like if your not prem im happy to take a screen shot of it and send it to ya i just want to see what other creation others have made and to share them if they like Wink

Thank you to share the template ..... I could draw my own cabin.

Very good.   What software did you use?
I was aware you could remove drapes but you have altered whole wall.
Surprised to see items on counter as was told that they would end up below furniture.
(07-28-2017, 02:07 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 03:14 AM)Curvy Pirate Wrote: [Image: GvyX6][Image: GvyX6]
I w'd like to share my "studio cabin" .... I did it only with some photoshop skills and I hosted a little parties on it, it was funny.

(07-22-2017, 05:59 PM)HappyFace Wrote: didnt see a forum post to share the backgrounds so i thought i might start one. mainly because im not that great at editing pics so yeah XD

the template is down here if anyone wants a go, if you want to know how it looks like if your not prem im happy to take a screen shot of it and send it to ya i just want to see what other creation others have made and to share them if they like Wink

Thank you to share the template ..... I could draw my own cabin.

Very good.   What software did you use?
I was aware you could remove drapes but you have altered whole wall.
Surprised to see items on counter as was told that they would end up below furniture.

Looks like she added an extra counter behind and in front of the original, thats where she added the bottles, they arent actually on the counter the template provides
Doctorsoffice of my 2nd avatar:

[img][Image: 97b5c1-1501268633.jpg][/img]
If There's Rust On The Roof, You Know The Basement Is Wet!   Angel
This is my little attempt:
[Image: GDbTaJC.jpg]
Hi Sophia, very good. What progrramme did you use?

I see that now Stan, added it to area you can edit.
(07-29-2017, 07:50 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Hi Sophia, very good.   What progrramme did you use?

I see that now Stan, added it to area you can edit.

Who is Stan? (got it now with all the replies ^^ so nevermind) Im sry i just encounterd a very strange thing in the game, i dont trust anybody.....I think im quite sophisticated (Sophia?) in software using, i would do lighting and other stuff as well. Lets just say i can do 3D programs, but now other ppl come in as well and im glad that im out! Im just a hobby designer....and for real? i couldnt get the camera angle for the whole apartment since i think its handdrawn in the 1st place Big Grin  Gotcha Big GrinBig Grin
I see....i wish you could upload a second image where you cant walk, a black and white one (alpha image....hmmm nope, a second image would suffice) ... but im only a hobby graphician girl who has ideas, but yes, it would be too complicated for other ppl, i see that !
I do a lot of typos sometimes......who cares....im sry ^^
Usually im way better, but for this i didnt care haha, this is how it looks and now you know what programs i used:
[Image: GDhrWMm.gif]
omg this is so bonkus Big Grin
Yes, i revamped it all ! My design has nothing to do with the original, i only took the original template as on overlay, then i modelled my way thru.... hahah omg this is horrible hahahaha
I wish the creator of the original would change at least the bathroom wall in the middle of the room because its not correct in the perspective, but this is what i have done today...ok needs some more work. But so far it looks awesome to walk in the apartment Big Grin And please somebody change the perspective of the kitchen counter as well.... one more thing, it seems to be programmed correctly but the artist missed it Big Grin but after all, i cant do the original by hand at all! so great job there, all the game through it is !
[Image: GDEZIzK.jpg]
im not sure how to make a new thread, I WANT TO LEAVE IT.....where can i delete my posts (ok they can stay and you dont want to see my final version) i want to delete my profile on here???? in the game its easy,,, where can i do that here????? im a guy after all! who the hell cares????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? about feelings?????????????////// ah.. moment...lol. oh... ok i just was to think to delete all my posts here, i wanna delete my whole thing!!!!! i can delete some of the pics....sry, i had so much trouble in game im still crying.........who cares????????? wisdom and inteligence....so high, that i cannot hold any friendship...it seems....im gone..i report my self Big Grin
(08-04-2017, 11:13 PM)sophia33 Wrote: im not sure how to make a new thread, I WANT TO LEAVE IT.....where can i delete my posts (ok they can stay and you dont want to see my final version)  i want to delete my profile on here???? in the game its easy,,,  where can i do that here????? im a guy after all!  who the hell cares????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? about feelings?????????????////// ah.. moment...lol. oh... ok i just was to think to delete all my posts here, i wanna delete my whole thing!!!!! i can delete some of the pics....sry, i had so much trouble in game im still crying.........who cares????????? wisdom and inteligence....so high, that i cannot hold any friendship...it seems....im gone..i report my self Big Grin

ummmm what?
(08-05-2017, 12:02 AM)Maddisin Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 11:13 PM)sophia33 Wrote: im not sure how to make a new thread, I WANT TO LEAVE IT.....where can i delete my posts (ok they can stay and you dont want to see my final version)  i want to delete my profile on here???? in the game its easy,,,  where can i do that here????? im a guy after all!  who the hell cares????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? about feelings?????????????////// ah.. moment...lol. oh... ok i just was to think to delete all my posts here, i wanna delete my whole thing!!!!! i can delete some of the pics....sry, i had so much trouble in game im still crying.........who cares????????? wisdom and inteligence....so high, that i cannot hold any friendship...it seems....im gone..i report my self Big Grin

ummmm what?

my advise for comments like this not to think about it too much it's just a waste of thinking space XD
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman