Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Background Edits
Finally managed to make my first design, learned a couple of things and already working on a new design thats a bit cleaner. Surprised how obsessed I became with it

(07-25-2017, 11:16 AM)Maddisin Wrote: Finally managed to make my first design, learned a couple of things and already working on a new design thats a bit cleaner. Surprised how obsessed I became with it

Wow nice job! Really nice place to life<3 wish i could have one like yours<3
    this is what i came up with ,
(07-24-2017, 10:24 PM)Zephyr Wrote: When I click bg button and try to download I get I/O Error

ive attached the default background template to the post so just log in and download it from here, or dont use incognito mode on your browser.

has anyone tried and seen what happens if you change the background around the house?
(07-26-2017, 03:00 AM)HappyFace Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 10:24 PM)Zephyr Wrote: When I click bg button and try to download I get I/O Error

ive attached the default background template to the post so just log in and download it from here, or dont use incognito mode on your browser.

has anyone tried and seen what happens if you change the background around the house?

yes i did ......silly question but what do u mean around the house.....??
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time u realise it doesnt say anything it s already too late to stop reading it Big Grin  Big Grin
Awesome design!
I do apartment designs in game as a business. Here are some of the designs I have done.

This is my personal design for my room. 

This was done for House of Pleasures as a Gift and for practice. 

This is a BDSM Dungeon/Cellar Room design I did for a client.

I'll edit this post with more when I create them. Smile

(PNG IMAGES AREN'T WORKING. I'LL SWITCH THEM TO JPG WHEN I CAN.)
[Image: GvyX6][Image: GvyX6]
I w'd like to share my "studio cabin" .... I did it only with some photoshop skills and I hosted a little parties on it, it was funny.

(07-22-2017, 05:59 PM)HappyFace Wrote: didnt see a forum post to share the backgrounds so i thought i might start one. mainly because im not that great at editing pics so yeah XD

the template is down here if anyone wants a go, if you want to know how it looks like if your not prem im happy to take a screen shot of it and send it to ya i just want to see what other creation others have made and to share them if they like Wink

Thank you to share the template ..... I could draw my own cabin.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-27-2017, 03:14 AM)Curvy Pirate Wrote: [Image: GvyX6][Image: GvyX6]
I w'd like to share my "studio cabin" .... I did it only with some photoshop skills and I hosted a little parties on it, it was funny.

(07-22-2017, 05:59 PM)HappyFace Wrote: didnt see a forum post to share the backgrounds so i thought i might start one. mainly because im not that great at editing pics so yeah XD

the template is down here if anyone wants a go, if you want to know how it looks like if your not prem im happy to take a screen shot of it and send it to ya i just want to see what other creation others have made and to share them if they like Wink

that looks great Cap'n!
(07-27-2017, 06:37 AM)Maddisin Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 03:14 AM)Curvy Pirate Wrote: [Image: GvyX6][Image: GvyX6]

that looks great Cap'n!
They are indeed amazing. Good Job.  Wink