Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Addiction Waning
since the introduction of mnf cash the games full of broke people who charge for sex now , its a shame before the cash the game was awsome to play i was on it like crazy now im not on much cause whats the use when your just standing there asking if they want help and getting how much cash your gonna give as a answer. mnf is full of prostitutes now sadly.
(07-30-2018, 10:05 PM)syaoran37 Wrote: since the introduction of mnf cash the games full of broke people who charge for sex now , its a shame before the cash the game was awsome to play i was on it like crazy  now im not on much cause whats the use when your just standing there asking if they want help and getting how much cash  your gonna give as a answer. mnf is full of prostitutes now sadly.

There is a thread called Economy Balance to post this on.  It was not introduction of mnf cash that caused problem as much as the outlawing of alt farming.  If you can give xp you will still get partners.
(07-31-2018, 11:08 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 10:05 PM)syaoran37 Wrote: since the introduction of mnf cash the games full of broke people who charge for sex now , its a shame before the cash the game was awsome to play i was on it like crazy  now im not on much cause whats the use when your just standing there asking if they want help and getting how much cash  your gonna give as a answer. mnf is full of prostitutes now sadly.

There is a thread called Economy Balance to post this on.  It was not introduction of mnf cash that caused problem as much as the outlawing of alt farming.  If you can give xp you will still get partners.

It's moreso if you can give exp and are a female you can still get paying partners. I'm not saying that women don't pay but they feel less inclined to. I have even run into some that blocked me when I informed them that I charge if they don't provide a room.