Poll: Premium Plus, should they introduce
No
Yes
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Premium Plus
Premium beggars are creepy enough as it is.

You don't want to encourage even more of it. Also the game is barely supported, this is cart before the horse stuff.
Premium beggars are creepy enough as it is.

Some are but that goes for non-prems as well.   Being in game longer term prems are less likely to say things like, "want to see my dick?"

You don't want to encourage even more of it. Also the game is barely supported, this is cart before the horse stuff.

By support I guess you mean by mnf.   But mnf only gets support by players buying prem.   Non-prems can buy money but so little to spend it on there is not much point.

Everyone is well aware of shortcomings in game.   This does nothing to hinder progress elsewhere.
amazing idea
(04-11-2018, 09:05 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Premium beggars are creepy enough as it is.

Some are but that goes for non-prems as well.   Being in game longer term prems are less likely to say things like, "want to see my dick?"

By support I guess you mean by mnf.   But mnf only gets support by players buying prem.   Non-prems can buy money but so little to spend it on there is not much point.

Everyone is well aware of shortcomings in game.   This does nothing to hinder progress elsewhere.

I was referring to people begging for money or people to buy them premium accounts. If you added a feature like this it would add another level of creepy to that.

By support I mean how little effort the devs put into the game which is a joke.
Just revisiting this post of mine.

Looks like 50% of players would be prepared to pay an extra 50% on top of their regular premium subscription to sponsor another player.

One of the main reason of my idea is to reduce the amount of fake sellers in the game.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Well that's not necessarily true, we dont know if the people who voted for yes for premium plus are people that want to sponsor others, it could much likely be a group of people that want to be sponsored... which is much different from "Looks like 50% of players would be prepared to pay an extra 50% on top of their regular premium subscription to sponsor another player."
Okay that's true... except for me... I would sponsor someone... maybe even one player per week
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]