Poll: Premium Plus, should they introduce
No
Yes
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Premium Plus
I have a idea for the Dev's... introduce Premium Plus accounts...  with the idea, of allowing a premium user to sponsor an non-premium player.

1. Premium Plus accounts would cost 50% more
  2. Premium Plus players can sponsor a non-premium player, giving them premium.
  3. Premium Plus players sponsor the avatar, not the players account.  If player deletes avatar, they loose the premium.  Sponsored player can't created additional avatars.
  4. The sponsorship lasts for a minimum of 24 hours.  So once a premium play has chosen a sponsor, if they change their mind, the sponsored player will get a minimum of 24 hours.
  5. If a sponsored player adds the sponsor to ignores, they loose the premium status.
  6. Premium Plus can only sponsor a single player/avatar at a time
  7. Premium Plus can only add a new player once per week
Although I suggested this once before, i wasn't able to do a poll along side the idea..
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Like the idea and I wouldn't mind doing this with some friends of mine, but it's like it's kind of a complicated system to do, plus I mean to charge 50% more seems like it'd be a bit unfair on the actual buyer, so while the idea is nice and good in actual practice/reality I don't see it working very well.......not to mention at an increased price in for that type of premium a person would be better off buying the other person premium but that's just my thought on it
its 50% is cheaper than buying a full premium code for your friend... plus if they piss you off, you can just transfer the premium to someone else...

And yes I suggested it because I would be prepared to pay the extra...

Plus for anyone into Slave/Master role play... it fits perfect, as your slave would be more loyal..  Angel
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
50% seems too much for just one AV. Also if you withdraw prem they lose access to clothes they have bought.

See Brandon is now an ex-moderator.
(07-05-2017, 08:49 PM)Zephyr Wrote: See Brandon is now an ex-moderator.

That's so random and has nothing to do with this thread *gives ticket for thread hijacking*
Have been thinking a bit more about this...

maybe as an alterative, the premium buyer could receive 2 codes... 
  1. one main code to use for themselves, 
  2. and a second sub code to supply to a friend, but with the above-mentioned restrictions, whereby their friend can only create 1 avatar
Also, those who have previously had a full premium account would be prevented from using sub-codes...
I think an approach worth experimenting
I am not against it, and I could make use of it myself, but not sure that it is universally wanted and not at a 50% premium.
Hi everyone! I wan to know, when girls can fuck with ours heels on?? or even ours clothes on... I´ll like fuck with my heels on...
(04-06-2018, 05:49 PM)solana_esposito Wrote: Hi everyone! I wan to know, when girls can fuck with ours heels on?? or even ours clothes on... I´ll like fuck with my heels on...

Think that this should be on suggestions thread but it has brought this thread back to my attention.

What about a one month code for $9.95?   About the same discount given for 6 & 12 month codes.

I had a premium account and renewed but got bored with Avs:  too higher levels and too many clothes to delete so created another premium account.   Same thing happened.

I still have a premium account but a new one and would like to play these old Avs again as premium but don’t really want 3 months.
I would probably revive both if I could for just one month but unlikely to for 3 months so a gain for mnf.   Seeing more lapsed premiums it seems so maybe many would be interested.