Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't reply in PMs
Please help . I can read pms ,but for some reason seems people can't read/get my replies . Thanks in advance .
Hello Naomi,
seems to happen sometimes (i had this problem too) that the PM System swallows messages. 
sometimes these appear a few minutes later, sometimes they are lost.
In these cases, when i am aware that system "swallows", 
i did send a 2nd message directly following (mostly a single point (.) 
to"push" my message "out of the pipe" ." This did work in the most cases.

Hope this helps a little ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
It happened to me, I managed to resolve the error by entering another account

I hope you can help ^^
Well, it may happen that, the one you try to send a message to, might have their inbox full.

It can be one of the reasons your reply doesn't get through.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(11-17-2018, 09:09 AM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Hello Naomi,
seems to happen sometimes (i had this problem too) that the PM System swallows messages.
It happend with all my messages ...
Please also press the ! Bug Report ! link at the bottom right while playing the game, send the bug report and explain the issue. And if you don't mind, could you explain it a bit more in detail here as well? I can ask the devs about it, but I'd like to know a bit more first.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(01-15-2019, 12:42 PM)Emmie Wrote: Please also press the ! Bug Report ! link at the bottom right while playing the game, send the bug report and explain the issue. And if you don't mind, could you explain it a bit more in detail here as well? I can ask the devs about it, but I'd like to know a bit more first.

Not ingame , in the forums . I will try to PM you .
As stated in my earlier message, the one receiving the message may have their inbox full, so your PM won't get in their inbox.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Since the game's core is Flash, this can be due to several reasons. The most probable are:
- The person you are trying to send the message to has a inbox, and won't be able to receive more messages till previous ones get erased.
- That person blocked you.
- Your internet connection isn't fast enough to resolve the package where your message is.

Keep in mind that moder browsers and Flash aren't good friends. Also, since it's a MMO there's a lot of internet-based communication behind. This means a lot of resources taken from both your machine and internet service.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]