MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Can't reply in PMs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help . I can read pms ,but for some reason seems people can't read/get my replies . Thanks in advance .
Hello Naomi,
seems to happen sometimes (i had this problem too) that the PM System swallows messages. 
sometimes these appear a few minutes later, sometimes they are lost.
In these cases, when i am aware that system "swallows", 
i did send a 2nd message directly following (mostly a single point (.) 
to"push" my message "out of the pipe" ." This did work in the most cases.

Hope this helps a little ;-))
It happened to me, I managed to resolve the error by entering another account

I hope you can help ^^
Well, it may happen that, the one you try to send a message to, might have their inbox full.

It can be one of the reasons your reply doesn't get through.
(11-17-2018, 09:09 AM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Naomi,
seems to happen sometimes (i had this problem too) that the PM System swallows messages.
It happend with all my messages ...
Please also press the ! Bug Report ! link at the bottom right while playing the game, send the bug report and explain the issue. And if you don't mind, could you explain it a bit more in detail here as well? I can ask the devs about it, but I'd like to know a bit more first.
(01-15-2019, 12:42 PM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ]Please also press the ! Bug Report ! link at the bottom right while playing the game, send the bug report and explain the issue. And if you don't mind, could you explain it a bit more in detail here as well? I can ask the devs about it, but I'd like to know a bit more first.

Not ingame , in the forums . I will try to PM you .
As stated in my earlier message, the one receiving the message may have their inbox full, so your PM won't get in their inbox.
Since the game's core is Flash, this can be due to several reasons. The most probable are:
- The person you are trying to send the message to has a inbox, and won't be able to receive more messages till previous ones get erased.
- That person blocked you.
- Your internet connection isn't fast enough to resolve the package where your message is.

Keep in mind that moder browsers and Flash aren't good friends. Also, since it's a MMO there's a lot of internet-based communication behind. This means a lot of resources taken from both your machine and internet service.