Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A nude coffee, Part II (the continuation)
Part I, read it HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<DISCLAIMER - This tale have an adult and very descriptive language, if you aren't sure about how grown up you're, don't read it>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1272]   

A NUDE COFFEE, PART II

Maggie was in the kitchen, an hour before she had everything prepared, had cleaned the house, made the coffee, a special lot she'd bought for the occasion, had plated the cakes bought at the corner café, that she knew he loved so much and, 10 minutes before the scheduled hour, she undressed, and doing so, she remembered how it was, how he made her cum, how she loved his cock, how she liked to suck him, felt him trembling in her mouth and the taste and smell of his sperm; all that memories excited her so much, she wasn't able to resist, sat in the kitchen chair and took two fingers to her wet pussy, it didn't take long until she reached orgasm, Heavens!, how can that man still mess this way with me?, she thought, if only he hadn't been so desirable, for her and... for others! She buckled up, straightened her black garter, slipped her black sandals into her knees, and waited.

Rick arrived at the apartment at the scheduled time, rang the doorbell and opened it, went up to the 5th floor and when reached there, the door of the apartment was ajar. He immediately felt that aroma, freshly made coffee along with the pleasant and exotic scent of aromatic candles and incense, the environment was prepared, he thought, great! Knocked at the door - "Maggie? Can I come in?", a husky and sensual voice answered from the kitchen, - "Sure, come in and put yourself at ease". He came in, took off his coat, hung it in the cloakroom, closed the door behind him and followed the sound from the kitchen, a sensual music of a radio station, glad to know that her tastes hadn't changed, he thought. When entered the kitchen, he stopped, fascinated by the environment, red candles everywhere, on the floor rugs of the same colour and next to the counter, on her backs, there she was, naked, with that magnificent bum turned towards him, with those Black sandals that he had offered her the last Christmas they spent together and with... a black garter on the left thigh? He was astonished, what a vision of paradise, that curvilinear body surmounted with that blond hair on her shoulders, he stood there for a while, only looking, until she, between giggles, told him, - "So Rick, what do you think? And what are you doing still dressed? This is a nude coffee, remember?".

After uttering those words, she continued to prepare the coffees while was peering at his reaction; smiling at the speed with which he undressed and biting his lower lip as she noticed the huge erection he already had. She decided to spice it up even more and in a kind of dance, got down steeply and spread her legs to take the sugar from the bottom shelf and slowly climbing, lifting her leg back a bit, set the sugar bowl on the counter, then raised her arm pouting her ass, opened the top shelf taking two mugs from there, but never, at any moment, looking at him. She set the mugs on the tray, the sugar bowl, the spoons and the coffee pot, it was now, she thought, it was time to turn to him.

When she finally turned, he almost cum, his cock was already in a state of excitement he couldn't even remember the last time he had been like this. He looked her up and down, her face discreetly painted, her blond hair falling gently over her shoulders, also discreetly combed, her breasts, not too large but perfectly round and with nipples that didn't hide the excitement, stiff and with the characteristic color that made them surpass the whiteness of her skin and... she was completely shaved, just as he liked, that triangle with only a thin scratch of hair that opened slightly as she walked towards him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

So guys, what do you think? shall I continue or not? Please, type something...
To be simple is to be great
Well, in the words of the ol' Dark:
Tania, "keep it cumming!"

And now, about the story. Well written, nice in-depth details, making you see the enviroment and the action right in front of your eyes. Smile

Please continue it!
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
;-))
Pleasant to read... 
.. drawing niiice pictures in my head ;-))
.. .. feeding my imagination ;-))
;-)) yes, you should continue ! ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
So...erm... I guess it's okay to get excited on that, right? Right?!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
That's the spirit my dear Cath (aka Princess)
Argh! I thought you forgot about that! >_<
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
what? do you think I would forget about my lil princess?
it...never...happens!!!!
Oh Tania... of course you should continue this arousing tale!

Speaking of arousal... it's a good thing I read this installment all alone in the house, sipping my morning coffee... *ahem* Your story woke me more efficiently than any dose of caffeine could ever do - it was very... stirring, if you see what I mean. Blush

I can't wait for part III - pardon the (overly used) pun, but keep 'em cumming!

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
By all means, please continue! It would be cruel to stop now Wink
Love the imagery. Looking forward to part 3!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]