Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A nude coffee, an erotic tale
Hello my dears
This is the first erotic, fictional tale, I wrote, it's a little big, so I'm going to post it in parts, hope you like it and please, type something, good or bad (but respectfully), cause if you don't, I probably won't post the rest (it's a lot of work translate it to English, some cheering is needed).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<DISCLAIMER - This tale have an adult and very descriptive language, if you aren't sure about how grown up you're, don't read it>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A NUDE COFFEE

A few months after the end of dating for a couple of years, they met again in the same work place, they didn't talk or see much all over those months and much less they wanted to have some kind of relationship again. However, between some crossings in the corridors, in the canteen or in the social areas and in conversations with some mutual friends, they were approaching and, inevitably, the contact happened.

With a simple - "Hello, how are you?" - "Good morning, are you OK?" - "Do you have the same cell number?", resumed contact and conversations, until one day, after many messages, she took the initiative to invite him for a coffee in her house, that curiously, had already been of both. He, full of doubts and thinking in the pros and cons, and in all that they had passed, hesitated, but, there she was, in front of him, sexy, attractive and with a new look, that definitely, messed with him. After pondering for a few minutes, he decides for a bold approach with double meaning, to check if she would give up, or instead, if that coffee would have an 'happy ending'. - "Yes", he said, - "I accept, but it has to be a nude coffee!".

- "A nude coffee? What do you mean by that?", she asked, a little incredulously and not knowing how to deal with that; and he explained, convinced that she would never accept it, or even worse, that she even slapped him. - "Yes, a nude coffee! We go to your house to have a coffee, but... we have to be naked while we drink and talk!". She took a while to respond, weighed a lot, however, something stirred her, felt a tremor, her eyes sparkled, she wasn't expecting that, and now what? Finally, she replied. - "Hmmm... you know Rick, I have a boyfriend, I don't want physical contact with you, I don't... need that", her voice trembled a bit, she wasn't sure at all, but recomposed and continued. - "I just invited you to have a coffee in my home, because I thought that is preferable to go to a coffee shop together and be seen in public...", again her voice trembled, images of him, naked in front of her having a coffee, flooded her mind; she closed her eyes, tried to get them out of her head and reluctantly, managed to finish, - "... If you wanna come, great! But only if we stay dressed".

Well, there it was, he thought, she was already with someone, he wouldn't be lucky. - "OK, cool, you are with someone else, and you seem to be fine, in this case, we'd better leave things as they are and not even have a coffee together", he replied after a while, convinced that it was best for both, but, looking into her marvellous green eyes, he saw the sparkle, he saw... doubt?, desire? curiosity? He couldn't tell, but he saw something, and instinctively grabbed her hand, shook his head and in a shaky and hesitant voice, he said. - "OK, I accept, we schedule for tomorrow, let's say, 10pm in your house?", she nodded, they said goodbye and went back to work. The dice were sent, whatever happens, it will happen, it's all in God's hands now, he said for himself while hurrying to office.

In the next morning, and after some exchange of text messages, she confessed. - "You know Rick, that... nude coffee, didn't leave my mind, so... you can expect a little surprise for later", and that's it, after that, he wasn't able to concentrate in work; he immediately began to imagine things, to remember things, the wild sex, her body, how he loved to feel it, to walk through it with his hands, with his tongue, the longings he had to feel her trembling, to make her cum and to cum inside her, and her mouth, how he missed her mouth, to kiss her, the way she used to suck his cock and make him cum in her mouth, too much good memories and too much things crossing his mind to be able to focus in work. The text messages continued, more and more daring, she wasn't functioning well in her job, always looking at the watch, and she didn't care anymore, she missed him so much, and she wanted to feel him again inside her, she had doubts of course, she couldn't sleep well at night, but the truth was, she missed him, finally, she decided to sent him a final text message, expressing all the guilt and all the desire, she felt. - "Rick, I have a boy friend, and I'm feeling bad, but, the truth is, you were the best fuck I ever had!". His eyes almost come out as he read it, he was excited and very apprehensive at the same time, too many doubts, too quick, much alms for a poor man, and... he knew so damn well, what she was capable of! Was she preparing some revenge for the way things ended? Screw it! What will be, will be, he thought.

TO BE CONTINUED...
To be simple is to be great
Rick?! By the way, nice! We've got some stories!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I decided to give English names to my characters, because...why not?
Niice beginning ;-))
. wonderful descriptions of thinkings and feelings ;-))
.. i would like it very much to follow your tales ....
... to the spicy heights and the deep valleys of desire and lust ;-)) 
.... i hope we get to read more ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Nice.... I like it! go figure why Wink
Every word a world
A wonderful entrée en matière, Tania... can't wait to see the next installment!

Cheers,

Ivan

P.S. (to Rick) Now I'm very tempted to start rumors, my friend... about your upcoming "caffeine addiction" Wink Wink Wink
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
hihihi... sorry Rick, I was thinking about Rick from TWD when I decided the name of my character...
As for the next instalment, maybe today, I make no promises!