Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MnF's wavering tone
Ok, so the way I've understood the jail bit, and please don't quote me on this, cause I may be wrong. Time will tell. But we got the regular 24h and perma bans. That will not send anyone to jail, that will straight up block them off. Then there's gonna be the short term 1h ban or something that will send people to jail instead.

Edit: OK, so had just gotten back from work, logged on and saw that it was already added, and this is indeed how it works. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I would like them to change the Prison for a Gym or something *-*
https://twitter.com/Blck50671158 vote
I completely agree
My favourite sex position? Crying alone in the bathroom.
I agree with you.

As I have mentioned in other post, it seems that MnF Club doesn't have a "Game Idea". I'm not gonna lie, I like the jail, it looks like a perfect place for having some good experiences. But really devs? Have you spent a lot of time drawing for wasting this area with banned people? I mean, they don't deserve an area, THEY ARE BANNED! The people who pay deserves an area and more sexual interaction.
"Sometimes even when you get knocked down, you can still win."
I feel like I keep coming back to this. So hopefully this will be the last time. And I partially blame myself for saying "1h ban or something" and not just "1h time out" or any other phrasing. The area is not made just for "banned" people. Anyone can enter it... What happens is, if a moderator sees someone causing trouble online, they can send them to jail for 1 hour. Which serves as a time-out and warning. The jailed person can still PM with friends and talk to people in the Southern MnF zone. And if they decide to continue, they may very well get an actual ban instead.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Well. I also don't agree with the development of the Jail. But i must credit the Devs for at least not giving up on the game completely. Keep in mind, they are still working on the game and generating new ideas. They must have felt a demand for the jail from their mods so they addressed it. Glad that they are trying. Now that the Jail is in place I would be encouraged to see the Devs move on to the game play and restore our faith that they are developing for the fulfillment of the sexual fantasies that we all came here for. Although we don't realize the depth of the need for the jail and thus we are a bit perplexed, we still appreciate your hard work and we are looking forward to something exciting down the road.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(02-14-2017, 10:53 AM)Sasso Wrote: The newest area to be added to MnF club was Southern MnF. On the updates page it says how a jail will be added soon.

Wait, what? A jail?

MnF games have never really had a consistent tone, we already knew that. I'm not being critical of what the developers want to add in to their game, but a prison isn't the first thing I would have picked.

Honestly, I felt a bit weird when a shooting range was added, just because it didn't seem to match the tone of a free adult MMO to me (someone who's had pretty much nothing to do with guns in her life outside gaming). I like the minigame, but still the fact that MnF club decided to put guns in their game seemed strange to me. Not bad, but strange.

This is why I feel strange about getting a prison in game. Unlike a shooting range minigame, I'm not sure what purpose a jail can serve in the game. It seems safe to assume that there'll be some new sex scenes or another way to see some tits there, but in an adult MMO you could justify that anywhere. So why not a cafe, or a lake, or a racing track to create a new minigame?

What I'm trying to say is MnF Club lacks a consistent tone, using things with negative associations or symbolic signifiers for  something that has a positive association in my head (sex, just to clarify). When I think of "Free online Sex MMO", I don't expect it to have a prison. I either expect a totally ridiculous sex crazed world (i.e Bowntown), or a more casual realistic world that's just more liberal to sex (i.e 3DX Chat). Honestly I prefer the latter, the absurdity of the first makes it alot less sexy in my mind. MnF seems to sinewave between the two, which makes it hard to take seriously. Not that MnF games are made to be taken seriously at all, but you get the idea.

Anyway that's just my thoughts on adding a prison to Southern MnF. Maybe this is just a me thing, but if you have any thoughts it'd be worthwhile to discuss.

any notice that there are apartments in the southeren mnf aera? are they going be for premiums only?