Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
looking for players:pokemon rp
Dunno, but you can make an announcement if you want Smile
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
ladies and gentlemen im officially going to launching it first think i will need is a first gym leader which will be a rock gym
My name on showdown is SirRichard00 and I have a fire type team ready if you need me
PR/\ISE HE WHO WORKS HARD & IS KIND
I'm interested in being a gym leader/elite four for this RP! Can do Bug, Ghost, or Ice and can make teams for each on Showdown as necessary.
Now that Mon Go is 2 years old and its popularity is getting higher once more I'm wondering if such RPs are appealing to other players to? There are so many things that could be done, from 1 on 1 duels to team vs team blown out gang.
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
This idea sounds great ~ but i would like to play as a challenger .Just leaving my support comment for now♥
@ShinyMei Yeah that would be cool. As a Go player I'm open to most ideas too. Ahh and I love your name btw "shiny".
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
@Amberlcious Sadly the name wasn't on purpose hahaha.
So did this ever get off the ground? It's easily one of the most interesting ideas this forum's come up with.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
@Joe I don't think it has, but now the game is popular again we might be able to get this off the ground.

@Mei - so if you were to be a shiny which mon would you be? please don't tell me kabuto lol