Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New payment method
(03-10-2016, 11:48 AM)mnfucker Wrote: but with new payment method im sure we would see alot more Premium members around

I don't doubt that, but there are reasons why this may not be possible right now. I'm sure that the devs would have researched payment options and methods before, and ultimately decided to only use CCBill because they had little choice.
Us Citizen here having trouble getting a premium. Brand new card went to get premium, says there's a bank error. I even tried direct banking(using routing and account number), yet ccbill still says my bank won't allow it even after I use it somewhere else"burger king" so I know my card works. any advise Please and thank you.

Also, I have previously been able to buy Primium account and certificate in the past so I am not sure what the problem is.
I'm in the same boat as May. US citizen and at first I thought it was just an issue with my bank, or possibly a debit card issue. However, I've been able to buy a 3-month certificate with the same card in the past with a pretty short turn-around time. It's now been a little over a week since I bought my certificate on June 1st and no luck with it. When I have the chance I'll call CCBill (I've only had the chance to email them so far with nothing back from them yet). But since my transaction's cleared and I never received any email confirmation from CCBill or MnF, I have no idea what happened either.

Edit: Got confirmation from CCBill that they don't see a problem with my information. I'll check again with MnF's support form and/or one of the mods.

... and with the help of Brandon1op (who emailed Vadim, who in turn seems to have applied the code to my account for me), I think everything got sorted. However, I'm still curious as to exactly what happened.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I'm in the same boat as May and JCF. I've had premium before, but can no longer get it. I even tried to purchase a VCC to buy a certificate with but they would not accept that either. Sad days.
when did you guys try to buy your premium certs? I bought a 6 month cert 2 days ago and faced no problems? If it's your cards problem, I would advise calling your bank to allow ccbill transactions as they may have blocked it.

The overall issue is not just with ccbill, but it's the fact that buying a premium whether it's a cert or a recurring subscription is counted as a international charge (ccbill is just a middleman) and for many people wanting to buy premium without the use of a bank issued, it's not possible for them.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
I would have had premium ever since the beginning of my membership here in the game and forums if it had not been for this stupid bank error thing.
Funky shades are always a must!  Cool
I'm also having troubles. Using the same card as I've done previously, I can no longer purchase premium directly, nor with a certificate. Any ideas?
Hi i wanna be premium but the colombia currency not appear and its'n work with paypal what i cand do?
It sends a fraud alert to my bank every time i try to buy premium. So it's practically impossible to buy for me.
Funky shades are always a must!  Cool
(06-13-2016, 12:58 AM)Rawlin Wrote: It sends a fraud alert to my bank every time i try to buy premium. So it's practically impossible to buy for me.

Do you buy using ccbill often? If you don't then most likely your bank felt that a sudden purchase via ccbill deviated from your usual spending pattern and blocked it as a fraud purchase. Try calling your bank to allow for ccbill transactions.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately