Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
preferences in the game
Lightbulb 
hi all ^^

i was gonna suggest it would be nice if the profile of a person has the preferences of what it would be pleased to do. for example if its someone that likes roleplaying maybe putting an option to show it in the profile or if it only wants to chat, like add it... something like a "how i feel now" or "what im up to now".  i think it could help to reduce the annoying spam invites some girls have and give the opportunity to all to try new things 

what you think? Smile

or maybe something less specific like: "feeling friendly, feeling naughty, feeling creative" ^^"
I'm a dom, who likes roleplay and creative encounters Big Grin
Good idea! I agree! Smile
I second the motion. Excellent idea.
Heart juicylucy
Sign me up!
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
Here. here
Every word a world
Or it could be useful even a straight, bisex, gay/lesbo option, like a filter for messages.
Another useful thing could be the "Last login date". Sometimes I found myself checking people in my list maybe never online, so later unfriended them, but of course this info could help. Linked to this maybe adding even the "Time zone" of each user.
[Image: giphy.gif]
How about we activate the back arrow on friends list.
Has over 100+ pages and have to forward arrow through all of them just find a friend..........:/
I guess an ingame sort of matchmaking system like in moba games would be a great addition.
The search categories being: eyes, hair colour, cup size, shape for guys.
Just the basics for now
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!
I second pretty much every idea here. I think the ingame profile is lacking a lot.
It would be nice and helpful for others to have the possibilty to add any kind of info to it.
Pretty much open to everything. Feel free talk to me anytime
+, this is a good idea to have a status on your character on what are you into/up to or maybe an option to write/edit your own status, about the matchmaking system would be good for searching the preferences