Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For Those Who Hurt On Mothers Day
[Image: tear.jpg]
Consider this My love letter to you who are struggling today.  Heart

*credit John Pavlovitz

"This is consent to feel fully the contents of your own heart without censorship.

If you are hurting, hurt.

May you feel permission to cry, to grieve, to be not alright.

May you relieve yourself of the burden of pretending everything is fine or faking stability or concealing the damage.

May you feel not a trace of guilt for any twinge of anger or pain that seizes you today, because it is your right to feel.

Above all though, may you find in your very sadness, the proof that your heart though badly broken, still works.

See your grief as the terrible tax on loving people well, and see your unquenched longing for something better as a reminder of the goodness within you that desires a soft place to land."

If on this Mothers Day you are hurting, know that you are not alone.

May these words be the flowers that you wait for or the call that won't come or the conversation that you can't have or the reunion that has not yet arrived.

In your profound anguish, know that you are seen and heard and that you are more loved than you realize.

Be greatly encouraged today.
                                                    Heart Anallee  Heart ~
ohhhh Lee...and...now, after all the commotions, all the up's and down's, all the farewell´s, the lovely messages, the hugs I gave and received, after all that...you added this, I don't have words to describe my feelings right now, but I know exactly how to express them *hugs her tight into my chest and kiss her forehead* thank you my free bird...
To be simple is to be great
I'm not really fond of being too emotional, but this is good reading.

Thanks for sharing it. ^^
Anallee...

Thank you so much. This year's Mother's Day is difficult for me as well, as I have borne witness to the ravages inflicted by my mom's ailment on her mind and personality. I treasure every moment of lucidity she's got left, for those will inexorably become scarcer as time passes.

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Oh Ana, only a compassionate and special heart can feel this way. Special bonds will never fade, nor should they. Just remember that these feelings stem from a love and happiness that we are born into, something that is nurtured to grow in your heart and fill it, for all your days.

Thinking of you, sending hugs your way! Heart
~ Heart SK Heart ~
Miss Anallee...I'm delighted to read such a beautiful thing...
(05-09-2016, 02:12 AM)Shiroi Kurēn Wrote: Oh Ana, only a compassionate and special heart can feel this way.  Special bonds will never fade, nor should they.  Just remember that these feelings stem from a love and happiness that  we are born into, something that is nurtured to grow in your heart and fill it, for all your days.

Thinking of you, sending hugs your way! Heart

awwwwwwwwww  Heart Shiroi Kuren.  I know that you know how special this is and what it means to me.  Heart
Heart Anallee

Fenix_TS  Heart
Just what I needed to hear.  Thank you so much!

*hugs her tight into my chest and kiss her forehead* thank you 
my free bird...
(05-08-2016, 08:10 PM)Anallee Wrote: *credit John Pavlovitz

"This is consent to feel fully the contents of your own heart without censorship.

If you are hurting, hurt.

May you feel permission to cry, to grieve, to be not alright.

May you relieve yourself of the burden of pretending everything is fine or faking stability or concealing the damage.

May you feel not a trace of guilt for any twinge of anger or pain that seizes you today, because it is your right to feel.

Above all though, may you find in your very sadness, the proof that your heart though badly broken, still works.

See your grief as the terrible tax on loving people well, and see your unquenched longing for something better as a reminder of the goodness within you that desires a soft place to land."
Fine words Analee, there is much wisdom in it.
Embracing what you feel, that's something we forget too much, and it's even worse when what you bury inside shut you from the others, denying them their own right to feel and be felt...

And don't forget to laugh too (maybe this will help : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM)
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
Thank you Ivan.
You and your Mom are in my heart and prayers.  Heart
Thank you so much Fenix.  Your words helped enormously that day.