Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probably the last
Sad 
Hello to all, my dear friends and fellow MnFuckers, 

I do not really know where to start with this farewell, ohh.. I just did it. I am wishing you all a pleasant time in here and in the game, all the time I have spend here I have enjoyed it to the max, the chats, the encounters, the roleplays (yes, I did have some of those as well). 
Starting with the firsts days from when I joined the beta version of the game and ending with today's last visit in the game, all of it was really enjoyable, even if I have complained at times, even if I have lost my temper and stopped being the cool headed me that you got to know, by the way I do apologise for all those bad moments. 
Well it comes a time when all we can do is pass the "power" to other people, and here I am talking about the in game moderation, I have chosen two candidates to fill my big green shoes and I do hope they both will be picked by the devs. Their job will be only to MODERATE as the Public relations are no longer needed. I have seen this community grow and learn how to use the tools at hand in order to get what information they desired and of course you could always ask the Forum moderators and Developers if you have a more sensitive matter, don't be afraid to reach out to them.

As some of you know and some will find out, I am taking a hiatus starting from monday and finishing I do not know when. All I can wish you is that you should enjoy, respect, connect and be opened in this amazing community that has risen from a unique game like this.
Gentlemen and Ladies I bid you farewell from the game.

PS: I will still be reachable in here, but you have to keep in mind that I will not check it on a daily basis as I have done so far.
Here to help and guide. 
You've done a great job so far, and I wish you luck with your new job! I hope the coworkers will be awesome people and that you enjoy yourself! ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*hugs* See you around, I guess. (I suck at good bye's too)
Even you?! Aww... We interacted few times, but it was fun tho. (YOLO-screaming-girl)

Anyway, sir, it has been a pleasure to have known you. Have fun wherever you are, sir!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Vally, my dear friend, my green goblin...goodbye and all the best for you in your new job, we wave goodbye IG, I know...I knew this day will come, so not a surprise, but is always sad...it was indeed a very emotional weekend for me, yes, you know why, I told you...it went, OK, by the way, I'm relieved..., but enough of me and my problems, your time, your farewell, your live...AND WITH MY HEART BLEEDING I say... thank you, for being who you are, for the good conversations we had, for having entered in my life and left a good mark there, for this...and for much more, for simply be, Vally, MY VALLY....THANK YOU *hug him, kiss his cheek and cry in his shoulder*

Ahhh and don't forget what we talked the last time, if...some Slavic blue eyes devil enters in the picture, I want to know, hihihi
To be simple is to be great
It was a great run my friend
Guess we never did get to have that beer...
Wishing you all the best, as always
Every word a world
Come back soon, my friend. Until then, you shall be dearly missed.

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Vally you are still my best friend on this server you and I go way back and Im one of the few who talk to you on a semi daily bases Your my greatest friend and even though your "leaving" i will never remove you from my friends list in honor of your friendship with me Wether it was Putting photos of ourselves up in the museum 5ish months ago to sitting around the fountain in the alley cracking jokes and being helpful to others with question You and i have a special bond that..I hope I never lose or forget

Thank you for all that you've done. SIR Vally
Have an Irish coffee for me. And maybe a Guinness. See ya in a couple months. Cause I'm gonna be optimistic like that Smile