Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share any kind of flash games which can be used here....Lets help devs to update more
Following stuff can be useful -
1. small sexy games and script
2. good cartoon drawings and tips
3. Different bug solving techniques (technical speaking allowed here
4. If u have idea but dont know to implement also welcome
5. No fighting around here please...prove ur point with patience

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-06-2016, 03:23 PM)Astronaut Wrote: I'm having a hard time understanding the point of this thread.
There's already a suggestion thread.
Drawing tips? I know that the game's art isn't the most developed thing ever, but they do have experience with the countless games they've released.
Bug solving techniques? I'm sure they have beta testers... Or they test the game themselves.
Sexy games and scripts? Sorry, I don't see the point.

i wanted talented people to send link of their games implemented and working ...so dev get little bit help ......just saying we need this and that wont help .....but if the person saying send a link about his idea as a .swf file it will be good.....if devs like it they will contact u.
Sorry buddy, I had a friend which whom we tried to creat a game, but he got killed during an earthquake. I was the scriptwriter.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Has this been approved by the devs? Because if not, you really should check that they are happy for you to tell everybody to spam them with their games.
(05-06-2016, 05:22 PM)Sharp Wrote: Has this been approved by the devs? Because if not, you really should check that they are happy for you to tell everybody to spam them with their games.

i asked vally....he said if i get good game or scripts it will be useful ...but dint ask dev .....should i ? since forum is for us i can collect peoples work from here and give it to vally .....sharps...can u ask someone else if this is ok ? not against rules or so ?

(05-06-2016, 05:18 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Sorry buddy, I had a friend which whom we tried to creat a game, but he got killed during an earthquake. I was the scriptwriter.

oh my [Image: sad.png].....really sorry bro [Image: shocked.png]....if u got his work , try to send me a partially completed game if possible .....maybe lets try to make it so he will be remembered by all.
 (thats what i will be wanting if i die in between my work)[Image: sad.png]
mmh... how can I recover data from a crushed computer? By the way, we tried to make one during the summer of 2007, so... let's forget about it...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
You wanna help the devs?
How about going premium?
(05-07-2016, 12:51 PM)CBM97 Wrote: mmh... how can I recover data from a crushed computer? By the way, we tried to make one during the summer of 2007, so... let's forget about it...

ok as u wish

(05-07-2016, 01:38 PM)football Wrote: You wanna help the devs?
How about going premium?

ask devs bro ....this is not the place to ask this question