Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whatever
Is somebody interested in getting to know each other on skype and have a good time? Big Grin
italiantoyboy in the game Wink
Who wan sum fuk? :o
I know that some friendly guys have shared their Skype to chat/speak together outside the game, I mean like friends.
Actually I'm in contact too with some people outside MnF, but using other platforms.
Anyway I think that it could be hard to find people interested in that. I don't want to sound rude, but lots of people live/play a "role" in game, that maybe could end once face to face in webcam, or trying to use the voice chat.
Thus for those kind of people it could be safer, or preferable to stay inside the game from their point of view.

It's a sex-game, everyone knows it, but I've noticed and I've experienced too that good relationships can be started, or terminated. In that case Skype or other platforms could be useful to keep each in touch with someone that maybe has a different time zone, going on hiatus from the game, etc.. but still it's hard to figure out who's into playing a role, or really wants to know the person behind the avatar.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-10-2015, 10:04 PM)Bango Wrote: I know that some friendly guys have shared their Skype to chat/speak together outside the game, I mean like friends.
Actually I'm in contact too with some people outside MnF, but using other platforms.
Anyway I think that it could be hard to find people interested in that. I don't want to sound rude, but lots of people live/play a "role" in game, that maybe could end once face to face in webcam, or trying to use the voice chat.
Thus for those kind of people it could be safer, or preferable to stay inside the game from their point of view.

It's a sex-game, everyone knows it, but I've noticed and I've experienced too that good relationships can be started, or terminated. In that case Skype or other platforms could be useful to keep each in touch with someone that maybe has a different time zone, going on hiatus from the game, etc.. but still it's hard to figure out who's into playing a role, or really wants to know the person behind the avatar.
That's true Bango...that's why i made this thread Smile
only skyping and still in contact with one girl, we made a good relationship in the game when the game was in beta phase and she wanted to explore more, she's not playing anymore but we still talk from time to time
That's nice drekavac Big Grin
Anybody interested? Wink