Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
A little something of mine
As all stories do start as of late, this one is one of them as well, following the same cliche...
Boy meets girl, girl is super drunk and in the end..... But wait, we should hear how it went for them, so here it goes.
At a late hour, on a well lighted alley a girl walks lonely and holding a paper bag in her left hand, she walks slowly and a little wobbly. Her steps take her to the lewd looking fountain, where she finds a boy that is all too nice to her "Hello miss, something wrong?", a little suprised by the aproach, the question and they boy as a whole. She looks up at him, eyes black and red, her face streacked with dried tears, she takes a swig from the bottle in her paper bag, tilts her head and looks deep into his eyes "You talking to me? Hello.. Why do you ask?". The boy looks back into her eyes catching a wiff of her alcohol filled breath, he smiles politely "You look tired, exhausted and like you had a very hard day". The girl leans on him, grabbing his arm and keeps her gaze on him "The day has been a total desaster, the work was hard, my .. .. my boyfriend dumped me..." she sniffles a little and presses her face onto his chest, the boy looks a little shoked at her, almost feeling her pain, he embraces her gently and stays there not saying a word.
After several minutes and the chill of the night getting stronger and stonger, the boy whispers softly while caressing her back "I think you should go home miss, it is getting dark and cold, and you look like you need a good rest now", the girl rubs her face onto his chest, making some whinning noises as the boy talks "Take me home! Now!". Intrigued by the demand he asks her where to take her, he puts his jacket onto her shoulders and guides her away from the fountain and close to a cab, they hope in and drive into the night, towards her home...
Here to help and guide. 
It feels like i was there c:
The cab pulls up right in front of the house the girl has given as address, the boy pays the driver and gets out holding the girl's hand and helps her out of the car. As soon as the door is closed behind the girl and the cab starts driving towards the next destination, the girl makes a few steps and stumbles, her grip on the boy's hand getting stronger as to signal him that she needs help, her head feeling heavy and dizzy as the cab ride has made all the alcohol reach hear head. The boy feels the squeeze and turns toward the girl, catching her into his arms and on his chest, supporting her and helping her get back her balance, waiting there with her as the cold will numb her a little.
Few minutes have pasted as the young ones are starting walking again towards the door of the house. The girl searches her pockets and as she holds the boy's arm she bends over and reaches under the welcome rug, taking a key. "Come in, I think I will need a little more help from you" the girl pushes the door open and turns to smile, her eyes half shut and her face all flushed from the cold and all that she drank, the boy smiles back a little unsure of the invitation, but he quickly decides to see this through, help her all the way, his hand moves around her waist and gently pushes her inside, following her into the house and closing the door behind him. The girl drops the key to the floor, shuffles her feet as she tries to take off her shoes but not doing much as she sways and almost falls, only for her instincts to come to her help and her arms finding the support of the nearby shoe shelf "UGHHHHH... I have done it ... again", the girl stays there, legs straight and arms pushing against the shelf. The boy looks at her and can't help but chuckle at her comment and her current situation "Okay... okay, I will help you get out of those devilish shoes", he takes his shoes off and leans down on his knee to carefully take her feet, one by one, and remove her shoes, he takes his jacket off of her shoulders and hangs it "We better get you to your room, where is it?". The girl keeps wiggling her toes as her feet are free now, her arms still supporting her weight as she tries to raise her head and point towards the room "Soo heavy and all is spinning, where are you? Take me now.. to the end of the hallway on the right."
The boy grabs her from under her armpits and from behind her he leans low and takes her legs, having her in his arms and at his chest, walking slowly as not to aggravate her condition, following the hallway and turning right o enter into her room. The only light in there comes from a street lamp that is outside, the boy can see the bed in the middle of the room, all sheets messed up, clustered into a corner, tissues crumpled all over the bed, all around the bed a mess of clothes and plushie toys. He makes his way toward the bed and slowly lays the girl onto it, on one side "There we are, home and in the bed, now sleep and rest as much as you need miss". The boy turns around and as he is about to leave the bed side his hand is grabbed and pulled by the girl "Ouuhhhh, it is ... hot in here... do me a solid and help me out of all of these clothes..... DO IT!"...
Here to help and guide. 
Awesome, I've been anxiously awaiting a new addition.

Nice! Big Grin looking forward to more
In the dim light that is spread into the room from the outside light post, the flushed face of the boy can be seen, all full of surprise and confusion, looking down at the sleeping, drunken beauty laying on the bed. Another tug on the boy's arm wakes him from his reverie, a ever so soft voice whispering at him as the fingers coil harder around his wrist "...do... it... do... it... for ... me...". With slow movements the boy decides to do what he was asked, his trembling fingers start undoing the zipper of her hoodie, taking her right arm out of the sleeve first, then pushing her a little to her right he pulls the hoodie from under her and frees the other arm, instinctively folding the cloth and placing it on a big plush teddy bear's head. Turning back at the girl he grabs the rim of the T-shirt and he is pulling it towards her head, as the fabric passes above her chest he sees her breasts are free, no bra there and he quickly looks away, his hands stopping for a time, until the girl grumbles something and he continues to take it off, not looking at all at her chest. He slides on the bed lower, towards her waist, after folding the T-shirt and stacking it on the hoodie. His fingers thumble briefly as he undoes the buckle of her belt and he murmurs "Please have underwear, please have underwear, please have underwear". Button by button he undoes them and exhales loudly and relieved as her jeans open to show the top part of a red pair of panties. Sliding the fingers on the edge of the jeans, he slowly tugs on them pulling them lower and lower, over her thighs, her calfs and off her ankles, the moment the pants were off completely he looks up and smiles as the job was done, but soon notices the laced lower part of the panties and between the girl's butt cheeks he sees something round and silver, reflecting a bit of the light that is in the room.
The boy jumps from the bed, dropping the jeans on the floor and looking very surprise at the girl, taking all her shape in, blushing at the situation he is in. Before he can even react the girl shifts in the bed, close to the edge of it and reaches for him again, grabbing and pulling him by the wrist again "Now you have to warm me up, keep me warm ... ". As the boy is pulled toward the bed, he stumbles on the jeans and falls over the bed, his face pressing onto the right breast of the girl and before he can do anything he is hugged tightly and pulled into the bed, on the right side of it, the girl resting her head on top of his, keeping him pressed with his face between her breasts, her left leg wrapped around his legs "Thank you... good night".
Holding the boy there the girl quickly falls asleep, a soft snore coming from her, the boy lays eyes open, conflicted about his earlier reactions but in the end as the minutes pass, he embraces the girl as well and drifts to sleep, in a stranger's embrace, on her bed, in her house.....
Here to help and guide. 
Early morning the sun shines on the boys face, his eyes open slowly to see that the girl is over him, his face pressed on her breasts, an arm over his chest, her leg just over his groin and both are covered with a small blanket from the waist down, covering the fact that mother nature has woke up his bodily functions much earlier, the blanket being pushed upward in that area. He looks at the girl's face tilting his head back a little and sees that she has her eyes closed still, her breath is shallow as she appears to be asleep still, reaching and grabbing the edge of the bed he is about to pull himself away from her and get out of the bed but things are not what they seem and the girl's arm holds him in place and her soft ragged voice floats over his head "Where ... what.. do you think you are doing, leaving me like this... right when I need you the most.. my hangover cure". Her eyes open and she looks down at him, smiling and tracing her fingers onto his chest, her nails scratching onto his T-shirt, reaching lower and pulling it up, over his head, her determination is something he is unable to fight for now as he is confused and rattled by her words. The girl leans more onto him smothering his face with her breasts as she scratches his chest in a teasing manner, going lower over his tummy, her thigh rubs over his groin and morning wood before her hand reaches there and pokes the bulge, slides into his pants and grabs it, pulling it out and strokes it slowly "There we are.. my cure is already prepared. Will you give it to me or do I have to administer it myself?!".
She lowers herself just a bit, looking into his eyes as her leg bends and catches the boner between the calf and thigh, squeezing it there, she kisses his forehead, his eye, his nose and as she presses her lips onto his, her leg starts moving up and down, holding his boner tight, her crotch rubbing onto his hip, between the kisses she lets out sweet moans of excitement. The boy is too amazed by the way she is taking advantage of him, he simply lays there unable to react at all, either to push her away and fight what is about to come or give into it and respond to how she kisses him, how she teases him, how she is taking and giving pleasure. The way she plays with him is something he never experienced, his member is answering to the treatment with throbbing and twitching between her thigh and calf, being squeezed and stroked there, his lips slowly part away as she kisses him still, licking his lips and pushing her tongue into his mouth, his chest is caressed by her firm breasts as she moves over him, rubbing herself onto his hip.
"I have to take it for my own it seems..." she tells him as she breaks the kiss for a moment and looks into his eyes, feeling that he is not responding back to her affection. She resumes kissing him, rubbing faster onto him and stroking the captive member faster than before, moaning into the kiss and finally getting her answer as his hand reaches and caresses her rear, his breathing getting ragged by the minute as they kiss, moans and groans escaping his mouth, his body tensing all over, his back arching a little while his shaft starts shooting jets of jizz up in the air, all of it falling onto her leg and his groin.... "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH UMMMMMFFFFFFF"
Here to help and guide. 
The girl jumps on the boy, saddling his tummy, one leg to either side of him, her ass cheeks feeling his shaft in between them. She leans over him and cupping his cheeks she starts kissing him passionately, pressing her lips onto his with all her passion and dedication, her tongue licking over and trying to go past them. The boy finally complies and gives into the heat of the moment, feeling all warm on the inside and outside, his lips part and he welcomes the explorer tongue with his own, poking it and wrapping around it. His palms reach onto her back caressing her and slowly sliding down towards her buttoks, squeezing them as he digs the fingers into their softness, jiggling them slightly. The girl moans softly as she feels his touch, the way he plays with her body, her palms move over his shoulders and she continues to kiss him, more on the wild side, her head tilted to the right a little as her lips are press hard onto his and her tongue dances with his own in his mouth.
The girl's right hand reaches back and presses his erection between her ass cheeks, sliding slowly onto it, maintaining the fiery kisses, savouring him and grinning against his lips as he as well fondles and plays with her rump, digging the fingers into her softness in response to her keeping his member there. With all the kneading and kisses the boy does his best to enjoy the moment with all that he is, with all his senses and his body, he loses himself into her passion, her desires and her affection. The girl stops suddenly, raising herself over him, grinning wolfishly while she pulls the plug out of her bum and shows it to him "Now you have to take its place.. to fill me well...Boy", she licks the plug before his eyes and winks at him as she places it on the pillow above his head. Her hand reaches back again and strokes his member while she raises her rear in preparation, presses the tip on her relaxed hole, still opened a little and eased herself down, slowly, feeling the pulsating member going in inch by inch, her face twists and turns red as she feels wild with desire, kinky of the way she took what she wanted and embarrassed as he doesn't know that he is the first one being in there.
Here to help and guide. 
This is very good. Smile Looking forward to read the rest. Good job.
Very good Vally, Looking forward to the next installment!!

Thekink