Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Meant
This was a mutual work a friend and I worked on and posted on an erotica site(Edited some parts as they were her own lines solely added). I figured it would be good to share as a first story. There will be more to come.

I drop to my knees, place my face between your legs and I look up at you, smiling.
I slowly slide your panties down your legs, my fingertips and nails grazing your inner thighs.
Slowly I inhale and your cheeks are flushed ablaze.
You close your eyes and tip your head back.
I sharply command you to open your eyes....and to look at me.
I rise and place my hand between your legs....
sliding a finger between your swollen, fleshy lips.
Slowly sliding.... and slipping inside your tightness.
Your face is just millimeters from mine.
You moan appreciatively and I huskily groan, "Mmmm.... you are so wet for me... so tight"
Your lips part, and your breathing shallows.
My lips are on yours...tasting... taking... hungry.
Suddenly I turn you around,
My hands are on your breasts.
I roll your nipples between my thumb and forefinger...
twisting... pulling....
Your body moans in response.
Your ass moves back and forth over my hardness.
I growl in your ear...asking if you want me to fuck you...
You can barely answer... when you do it sounds more like a plea... "Yes Sir... please"
I bend you forward as you place your hands on the wall in front of us.
I twist my hand in your hair...and pull back.
I sink my teeth into the flesh between your neck and shoulder.
I slowly slide inside your tight, wet, now throbbing pussy.
I stop for a moment, allowing you to adjust to my size.
Then, ask if you are ready...
You nod your head.
Slowly I pull almost out
then slam back inside your tightness.
MMmm..... in and out.....
You can barely hold yourself up but you feel
Feel me... and my relentless drive
pushing you forward and higher against the wall.
I slide back and forth then
I am buried deep inside you.
I tell you I am about to cum,
but tell you not to.
I feel your body tighten as you can barely hold back....
I pull tightly on your hair,
and the world feels as though it stops.
I explode deep inside you,
and your body is but a moment behind.
I hear you cry out, unable to hold back.... our juices together.
I release your hair, gliding my hands down your back...an tell you how beautiful you are.... 
I press into you against your body.... we are still together.
I whisper against your ear
how good we are together
how I was meant for you.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Damn you Sate.  I made the mistake of reading this at work.  Now, what am I supposed to dO? Confused Huh.  I loved it!
(04-13-2016, 08:51 PM)Anallee Wrote: Damn you Sate.  I made the mistake of reading this at work.  Now, what am I supposed to dO? Confused Huh.  I loved it!

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed and sorry you read at work. I am sure you can figure something out Anallee. It is a good thing I didn't start off with the work story then Wink
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.

(04-13-2016, 09:50 PM)Sate Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 08:51 PM)Anallee Wrote: Damn you Sate.  I made the mistake of reading this at work.  Now, what am I supposed to dO? Confused Huh.  I loved it!

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed and sorry you read at work. I am sure you can figure something out Anallee. It is a good thing I didn't start off with the work story then Wink

ahahaha  Big Grin
Hi sate...that was, HOT...very, very HOT, and no...I'm not at work like anallee, so I can enjoy every single word...damn...is it me or someone turned on the heater?
To be simple is to be great
(04-14-2016, 08:34 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Hi sate...that was, HOT...very, very HOT, and no...I'm not at work like anallee, so I can enjoy every single word...damn...is it me or someone turned on the heater?

yeah, yeah  at work again Angry  Enjoy one for me will ya'? Tongue
*winks* i'll do my best... I promise
To be simple is to be great
(04-14-2016, 08:34 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Hi sate...that was, HOT...very, very HOT, and no...I'm not at work like anallee, so I can enjoy every single word...damn...is it me or someone turned on the heater?

Maybe I should've given you the autograph Fenix Wink Thank you.

(04-18-2016, 08:56 PM)misslanni Wrote: *fans face* I made the mistake of reading this while I was on the train. The style you used for telling this story was very interesting and I think it added a bit of mystery and suspense. 

Heart it!
Thank you MissLanni. A few other writers I know, as well as myself have found that if you look at it from other angles/perspectives it adds more to the story. I should have my next one, a work story (Sorry Anallee!) posted tonight.

(04-18-2016, 09:51 PM)Sate Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 08:56 PM)misslanni Wrote: *fans face* I made the mistake of reading this while I was on the train. The style you used for telling this story was very interesting and I think it added a bit of mystery and suspense. 

Heart it!
Thank you MissLanni. A few other writers I know, as well as myself have found that if you look at it from other angles/perspectives it adds more to the story. I should have my next one, a work story (Sorry Anallee!) posted tonight.

Thanks for the warning.  I'll read that one at home.  Blush