Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agent of Lust - The Undercover Missions
Hello people,

Yesterday I spent the most pleasurable evening with my lover, an exceptional lady who means everything to me; what started as a sweet, intimate conversation ended in very intense - and totally unplanned - sexual roleplaying...

It inspired the following story.

Of course, all names have been changed, and I made several alterations to the tale, omitting an element here and embellishing another there. Fair warning: this may very well be the first chapter of an ongoing narrative. Angel  I hope you'll enjoy it. Blush

Ivan

Mission to the Kabák Vódki

I had recently been assigned to the Krasnyj Nakal sector, taking several days to survey the premises and get acquainted with the locals. Some I already knew from my past wanderings around the Land, but the vast majority just saw me as a dark-suited, nondescript man nursing his drinks at the bar’s counter, mostly keeping to himself or quietly trading stories with other patrons.

According to the Bureau, a new criminal network had elected the Vodka Bar as a base of operation for its illicit activities, mainly the contraband of cheap, flimsy knockoffs of the popular stripper outfits usually sold therein. All I had to do was to spot a likely culprit, map her daily routine, and wait for the ideal moment to catch her red-handed.

On the fourth day of my nightly assignment, I came to notice a pretty lass named Paloma whose suspicious behavior suggested a likely implication in the network. She was rather petite, with a slim, toned body, sporting a lush, cascading mane of dark, undulating locks going all the way down to her rounded, lovely ass. Her crimson bunny outfit scarcely hid her alluring curves, and her firm, perky breasts stretched the tight-fitting fabric with insolent aplomb.

Two nights later, I waited for the bar to close to make my move; I already had an agreement with the bartender, who would make sure the girl and I wouldn’t be disturbed. She was completing a particularly arousing number on a nearby dance pole; the last client, a lady clad in a cyan-colored, casual outfit, left an impressive tip at her feet, then proceeded to leave – but not before shooting an envious, almost murderous glance in my direction… a jilted lover, perhaps?

My suspect was presently stepping down, slowly stretching her gorgeous body while stifling a yawn. “I’m sorry sir, I am done for the night… perhaps you could come back tomorrow?” I had never been this close to her, and her sweet, intoxicating perfume subtly went to my head... I could feel the first stirrings of a major boner coming on.

I decided to go for the direct approach, taking out my badge as I replied: “This will take only a moment, ma’am. Just a routine inspection.” I carefully studied her physical response for signs of guilt or evasiveness, but all I could do was staring at every perfect inch on her body… my hardening cock was painfully distending the front of my pants by now.

My words obviously disquieted her, for I detected a small catch in her voice as she replied: “Oh sir, I’m sorry… I didn’t know, I mean…what is the problem?” Her lovely doe eyes strayed briefly to my bulging crotch, then she turned and walked away, slowly sashaying with those curvaceous hips of hers. “I assure you, officer, pole dancing rules are strictly enforced here; I never had any problems before…

She bent forward to pick a leaflet on one of the low tables, revealing the peach-like shape of her cunt showing through the stretched red spandex of her costume. Hell… she was irresistible, and she knew it. Just as she stood back, I approached her from behind and boldly cupped her breasts, my hardened bulge pressing tight against her ass… “I’m afraid those fall outside regulations, ma’am; I have no choice but to frisk you for illegal goods.

As I gently fondled her tits I could feel their nipples harden already. She gasped in surprise but didn’t struggle against my embrace; she bit her lip slightly as she replied: “Sir! I assure you, you won’t find anything at fault here…” her voice trailed off in a low moan as I grinded my crotch against her. One hand kept massaging her breasts as the other slowly wandered down, fingers tentatively probing her intimate parts.

Officer… please believe me, I’m an honest girl…” eyes half-closed, she gasped once more as I playfully nibbled her earlobe. My fingers had found her clit and were rubbing it gently, sliding lower to sample the wetness of her swollen pussy. Soon her own, delicate hand reached back and eagerly palped my stiffened member; I unwittingly let a low grunt escape my lips, and in response, my fingertips ventured deeper inside her while I unbuckled my pants with the other hand, letting my naked dick press hard against her backside.

Mmm… I will comply and cooperate fully sir”, Paloma whispered in a sultry voice as she climbed on all fours on the low table, spreading her legs wide, stretching aside her panty to expose her cunt and swaying her hips invitingly.

Much appreciated, ma’am” I replied, slightly trembling with pent-up arousal. “This compartment appears to have non-standard specifications, lady. Measurements have to be taken, I’m afraid; here, allow me…” Unable to contain myself any longer, I grabbed her hips firmly and slid my throbbing cock all the way in.

We both gasped at the immensely pleasurable sensation, and soon I was thrusting into her with increasingly fast motions; our breathing also quickened and our muffled, repeated moans mingled together, augmenting our arousal tenfold. She grinded her hips against mine in wild abandon, my throbbing cock pushing deeper inside her dripping, tightening pussy while I held her close, fingering her clit from behind.

Several minutes later, I withdrew and lifted her up, turned her around gently yet firmly, and laid her down on her back. Panting, I hoarsely explained: “Huh… got… to measure it from this angle too… ma’am”. I grabbed her legs by the ankles, lifted them up and spread them as wide as I could, and penetrated her again in one swift, shuddering thrust. She moaned loudly and nodded, her hands gingerly moving to her breasts and clitoris to stimulate herself further.

Ahh… alright sir… I know you are just… mmm… doing your job…” Half-crazed with lust, I humped her frantically as tremors of mounting ecstasy steadily overwhelmed us both…We climaxed in near-perfect unison, letting one last, mingled cry of pleasure echo in the deserted bar, waves of orgasmic pleasure washing over us as we lay together, spent and short of breath. We lay there for some time, enjoying the moment in relative silence, our breathing slowly returning to normal.

I believe you are clean, lady. Consider yourself cleared of all charges” I spoke at last, gently kissing her. “Mmm… thank you sir. I’d do anything to help and collaborate, you know that, don’t you?” Paloma answered as she snuggled close, resting her head against my chest. “Then perhaps you would consider working for me? I could use an undercover operative such as you.”

She pondered my offer for a while. “I would be honored sir. But I’d like to insist on one condition… Can I report exclusively to you?” she whispered, her lips brushing mine.

I smiled appreciatively. “Don’t worry my dear, I was going to propose just that. But I must warn you… I usually debrief my undercover agents… under the covers”, I answered with a wink. “Now, what would be the perfect codename for a girl like you?

TO BE CONTINUED ???

"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(04-12-2016, 12:40 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Hello people,

Yesterday I spent the most pleasurable evening with my lover, an exceptional lady who means everything to me; what started as a sweet, intimate conversation ended in very intense - and totally unplanned - sexual roleplaying...

It inspired the following story.

Of course, all names have been changed, and I made several alterations to the tale, omitting an element here and embellishing another there. Fair warning: this may very well be the first chapter of an ongoing narrative. Angel  I hope you'll enjoy it. Blush

Ivan

Mission to the Kabák Vódki

I had recently been assigned to the Krasnyj Nakal sector, taking several days to survey the premises and get acquainted with the locals. Some I already knew from my past wanderings around the Land, but the vast majority just saw me as a dark-suited, nondescript man nursing his drinks at the bar’s counter, mostly keeping to himself or quietly trading stories with other patrons.

According to the Bureau, a new criminal network had elected the Vodka Bar as a base of operation for its illicit activities, mainly the contraband of cheap, flimsy knockoffs of the popular stripper outfits usually sold therein. All I had to do was to spot a likely culprit, map her daily routine, and wait for the ideal moment to catch her red-handed.

On the fourth day of my nightly assignment, I came to notice a pretty lass named Paloma whose suspicious behavior suggested a likely implication in the network. She was rather petite, with a slim, toned body, sporting a lush, cascading mane of dark, undulating locks going all the way down to her rounded, lovely ass. Her crimson bunny outfit scarcely hid her alluring curves, and her firm, perky breasts stretched the tight-fitting fabric with insolent aplomb.

Two nights later, I waited for the bar to close to make my move; I already had an agreement with the bartender, who would make sure the girl and I wouldn’t be disturbed. She was completing a particularly arousing number on a nearby dance pole; the last client, a lady clad in a cyan-colored, casual outfit, left an impressive tip at her feet, then proceeded to leave – but not before shooting an envious, almost murderous glance in my direction… a jilted lover, perhaps?

My suspect was presently stepping down, slowly stretching her gorgeous body while stifling a yawn. “I’m sorry sir, I am done for the night… perhaps you could come back tomorrow?” I had never been this close to her, and her sweet, intoxicating perfume subtly went to my head... I could feel the first stirrings of a major boner coming on.

I decided to go for the direct approach, taking out my badge as I replied: “This will take only a moment, ma’am. Just a routine inspection.” I carefully studied her physical response for signs of guilt or evasiveness, but all I could do was staring at every perfect inch on her body… my hardening cock was painfully distending the front of my pants by now.

My words obviously disquieted her, for I detected a small catch in her voice as she replied: “Oh sir, I’m sorry… I didn’t know, I mean…what is the problem?” Her lovely doe eyes strayed briefly to my bulging crotch, then she turned and walked away, slowly sashaying with those curvaceous hips of hers. “I assure you, officer, pole dancing rules are strictly enforced here; I never had any problems before…

She bent forward to pick a leaflet on one of the low tables, revealing the peach-like shape of her cunt showing through the stretched red spandex of her costume. Hell… she was irresistible, and she knew it. Just as she stood back, I approached her from behind and boldly cupped her breasts, my hardened bulge pressing tight against her ass… “I’m afraid those fall outside regulations, ma’am; I have no choice but to frisk you for illegal goods.

As I gently fondled her tits I could feel their nipples harden already. She gasped in surprise but didn’t struggle against my embrace; she bit her lip slightly as she replied: “Sir! I assure you, you won’t find anything at fault here…” her voice trailed off in a low moan as I grinded my crotch against her. One hand kept massaging her breasts as the other slowly wandered down, fingers tentatively probing her intimate parts.

Officer… please believe me, I’m an honest girl…” eyes half-closed, she gasped once more as I playfully nibbled her earlobe. My fingers had found her clit and were rubbing it gently, sliding lower to sample the wetness of her swollen pussy. Soon her own, delicate hand reached back and eagerly palped my stiffened member; I unwittingly let a low grunt escape my lips, and in response, my fingertips ventured deeper inside her while I unbuckled my pants with the other hand, letting my naked dick press hard against her backside.

Mmm… I will comply and cooperate fully sir”, Paloma whispered in a sultry voice as she climbed on all fours on the low table, spreading her legs wide, stretching aside her panty to expose her cunt and swaying her hips invitingly.

Much appreciated, ma’am” I replied, slightly trembling with pent-up arousal. “This compartment appears to have non-standard specifications, lady. Measurements have to be taken, I’m afraid; here, allow me…” Unable to contain myself any longer, I grabbed her hips firmly and slid my throbbing cock all the way in.

We both gasped at the immensely pleasurable sensation, and soon I was thrusting into her with increasingly fast motions; our breathing also quickened and our muffled, repeated moans mingled together, augmenting our arousal tenfold. She grinded her hips against mine in wild abandon, my throbbing cock pushing deeper inside her dripping, tightening pussy while I held her close, fingering her clit from behind.

Several minutes later, I withdrew and lifted her up, turned her around gently yet firmly, and laid her down on her back. Panting, I hoarsely explained: “Huh… got… to measure it from this angle too… ma’am”. I grabbed her legs by the ankles, lifted them up and spread them as wide as I could, and penetrated her again in one swift, shuddering thrust. She moaned loudly and nodded, her hands gingerly moving to her breasts and clitoris to stimulate herself further.

Ahh… alright sir… I know you are just… mmm… doing your job…” Half-crazed with lust, I humped her frantically as tremors of mounting ecstasy steadily overwhelmed us both…We climaxed in near-perfect unison, letting one last, mingled cry of pleasure echo in the deserted bar, waves of orgasmic pleasure washing over us as we lay together, spent and short of breath. We lay there for some time, enjoying the moment in relative silence, our breathing slowly returning to normal.

I believe you are clean, lady. Consider yourself cleared of all charges” I spoke at last, gently kissing her. “Mmm… thank you sir. I’d do anything to help and collaborate, you know that, don’t you?” Paloma answered as she snuggled close, resting her head against my chest. “Then perhaps you would consider working for me? I could use an undercover operative such as you.”

She pondered my offer for a while. “I would be honored sir. But I’d like to insist on one condition… Can I report exclusively to you?” she whispered, her lips brushing mine.

I smiled appreciatively. “Don’t worry my dear, I was going to propose just that. But I must warn you… I usually debrief my undercover agents… under the covers”, I answered with a wink. “Now, what would be the perfect codename for a girl like you?

TO BE CONTINUED ???

VERY nice.  Gotta go...grab.... a shower Heart  Can't wait for your next installment.  Wink Blush
^^ nice one Ivan