Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A scary night
Hi! This story tells you about something I've just experienced an hour ago, so it's based on a true story even tho I thought of some stuff to add to make it a bit intriguing...

The night was cold and the wind was shaking the branches of the trees, in the middle of this dark forest was standing a young woman next to a road and a broken down car. She was pulling her thumb up and looking at a side of the empty road. Her face was stoic, she didn't want to show any sight of fear or fatigue. She was thinking of how she ended up like that, she was in fact panicked, due to her superstitious spirit because a car breaking down exactly at midnight wasn't really common for her. She liked the forest during night for its spooky atmosphere that makes her shiver just by thinking about horror stories which take place in some kind of place like this.

A tired man noticed the young lady at the side of the sinister road, for some reason, he stopped in front of her. He looked at the girl with his fatigued look and said:
   -Need a hand?
   -Yes, sir. Could you take me to the nearest hotel or something similar? I really need to have a rest; she replied in a casual tone.
   -Sure, get in.
   She followed him in his vehicle, sitting next to him. The man took a closer look to his passenger and notice few thing quite unusual for him. The woman was wearing a black suit, a pair of glasses and was carrying a black suitcase which she was attached to by handcuffs to her left ankle. Fear was slowly growing inside the man as the ride carried on, the stranger was quiet and wasn't moving a inch, focused on the road in front of them. Who was she? Why would a foreigner would come here in the first place? What was she carrying in that suitcase? Those questions were spinning in his head.

She was panicked, the fear was overwhelming her, but she didn't move, she stayed still, waiting impatiently for the end of the ride. She glanced to the mirror and saw a bag, a sport bag, one that an athlete would use to carry his stuff around. She was aware of the different clubs running in the region, but none of them were active at this time of the year. She was more than worried to see such thing in a stranger's car. She was screaming interiorly. She wanted a distraction, she wanted to forget the sport bag,  but there was nothing to help her, no music or anything. 
   -So… what is a young woman like you doing at this time? He asked suddenly.
   -None of your business; she replied almost immediately and with a firm voice. 
   -Okay; he said as he glanced at her.

She looks really young, about the twenties or more? She was tanned, an exotic girl? Her accent is weird, she's obviously not a local. Why was she so sour about that question? 

Why me? God, why did you choose me to end up in such comedy? 

The car arrived in a quiet town, the lady sighed as the sight of an hotel showed up. As soon as the vehicle stopped, she jumped out of it, thanked the man and ran inside the building to order a room. In her room, she dropped her suitcase, her legs were shaking like crazy but the nightmare was nearly over. She had to do some phone call, then she took a cold shower to wake up. She laid on her bed, closed her eyes and fell asleep. She kept her secret save.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
your car has broke down?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(04-09-2016, 12:15 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: your car has broke down?

Yup, I just got it back from the garage...
hmmm Cath, intriguing...I like it, can we expect some continuation?
To be simple is to be great
I don't think so, if it happen, I would probably invent the thing.
Anyway, it hasn't any sexual content here...
ok...but that suitcase attached by handcuffs on the left ankle, I want to know more about that *smile with an intrigued expression*
To be simple is to be great
i think she just killed some one...i knew it...its all those post about how to get away with murder Tongue
(04-09-2016, 12:41 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: i think she just killed some one...i knew it...its all those post about how to get away with murder Tongue

Well actually, the suitcase contains (*spoiler alert*) a dissambeled sniper rifle. I had some shooting practice that day.
ahh...so your an...assassin?...but ended up with a run down car?....see ...that's call "car-ma"
Hmm, now we can understand from where did Cath got her blood lust.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]