• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winter promises
To my abuser

Winter promises

Promises pour from your lips
like rain from the sky.
No need for nourishment now.
Abuse and neglect have taken their toll,
the garden you planted has withered and died.

Promises come easy now.   I know.  You're
afraid.
But promises kept, are better than made.
And, I've seen this storm before.

See what you've done!
Frozen and bare.
Now nothing remains for you here.
I am gone.
              ~Anallee
Very emotional and heart defiant piece. Hope everything is fine now.
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
(04-08-2016, 08:48 PM)Altaria Wrote: Very emotional and heart defiant piece. Hope everything is fine now.

It is.  Thank you for your support.  THAT means a lot Heart
I agree with Altaria. I am glad everything is better though. I'd offer a friendly hug if it would be accepted.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Thank you Sate.  Heart *Hug accepted*.  And here's one right back to you.
(04-10-2016, 02:00 AM)Anallee Wrote: Thank you Sate.  Heart *Hug accepted*.  And here's one right back to you.

Thank you Anallee  Keep your chin up Smile
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

I'm sorry for you, lady Anallee...

Again, beautifully written.

I sincerely hope you will be able to move forward and leave this difficult and dead-ended relationship behind you. I would respectfully add my own friendly hug of comfort to those already offered to you...

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Sate  Heart, what more can I say.  And IvanXLIV thank you for your kind words and thoughts.  All of it and all of you help more than you know.
another great poet who join our community, amazing, another one to make me cry and my paper tissues are flying...
Love this poem Anallee, very sentimental, very descriptive, beautiful and sad in the right amount...
To be simple is to be great
oh yeah..this one sounds more resilient...next one I would assume would be "full blossom" Big Grin
also as you can see...the number of welcoming hands that have stretched out to you, so yes, you are in hands of a good family now Big Grin...btw thank you for your kind words on the previous post I will cherish those.

hope to continue seeing your radiant smile, you as well as other awesome poets in here Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]