Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maximum Number of Avatars
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the maximum number of avatars that a premium user can make?
(04-01-2016, 01:18 AM)misslanni Wrote: A premium user can have 6 avatars.

how can i get my signiture
and the thing under your name how can i get those things? Smile
Someday i will be strong enough to wear battle armor and you will see
                                                                                                               By
                                                                                                            Mini Titan Get Heart
Hello, those changes can be made if you follow the steps I've showed in this picture.

[Image: bCRJG]
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
thx to show me but i cant see any change signiture where you show that it will be dont know why. can help?
When you are changing your signature, you have to tick the box in which is stated "Enable signature in all my existing posts"! Hope it helps!
Due to certain forum changes, new users can't post new threads or more than 5 posts a day until they hit their 20th post. They are also unable to change everything on their profile right away, so just be patient, post on threads you wanna have a say in and sooner or later you'll become a full forum member as well. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I'm glad to have registered earlier, I remember that I was replying to a lot of thread back in the days!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*cough* Is called spamming Cath *cough*
20 posts...I think I achieve that goal on my first day
To be simple is to be great
Same!

(04-21-2016, 05:20 PM)Vrook Wrote: *cough* Is called spamming Cath *cough*

Spamming? No, no, no, I was in fact telling my opinion on different threads, I wasn't spamming! *pouts*
(1000th posts! *throws confetti* I should get a life now!)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!