Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Santa's Elf: Xmas Tales
So..me and My friend start to roleplay here is that story  so far
Im Santa 
Shes a Regular Elf(but Taller)
It all started off on a normal  day when I call  her into my office as She has been sending me complaints about Mrs.Claus Tieing her in the stables and having the toys ravage her body through the night So we talk and she tell me that the toys ravage her body to exhaustion and that even after that is made to go back to working on sex toys afterwards. I start to call her slut whore etc and get up and hand-cuff her to her terror I wipe out my cock and shove it down her throat and fuck her throat mercilessly. When I am done with that I take it out with her screaming  for help but to her dismay The Factory is empty as everyone went with Mrs Claus to get supplies so I get behind her and start to tease her pussy as she screams "No..its too big Santa no" and then I shove it in and start to merciless pound her womb as she screams and yells in pain. then I slowly pull it out as she  scream for help again but its useless  as I start to slap her ass, she scream in pain as I start to push it deep in her ass as she scream "NO ANYTHING BUT THERE! PLEASE SANTA" before shoving it all the way in as she collapses to the floor "I just want  to please you Elf" "I DON'T WANT YOU TO PLEAS ME YOU BASTARD I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A TOOTH FAIRY ELF" "oh...Well guess its time I get out my little surprise as he walks over to his desk and pulls out a little music box" he unlocks her handcuffs

This my little elf is a Toy Maker... It  can turn anything I tell it to into an obediant servant to me and enhances there...assets.."WHAT NO  DON'T  DO THAT GET AWAY FROM ME!!" start to wind the music  box as she starts to feel a tingle in her feet "I CANT FEEL MY LEGS...BUT I CAN FEEL MY BOOTS STILL" as it slowly starts to cover her body in a full body suit it reaches her ass as it causes it to become bigger and more..full "AHHH MY ASS WHAT ARE YOU DOING" the suit slowly start to reach her breast as she tries to stop it by putting her hands on top of her breasts as her breast increase in size and lock her arms in place"I CANT MOVE"

...to be continued
It's a nice story concept, cant wait to hear more