Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any ideas for 3some?
i see that a lot of players ask for 3some scenes. adding more poses is not too difficult (i think), the point is how to invite 2 other players join in. i'm sure many pp don't like to wait 3rd partner, when the host may be hopeless to get one.
so here're my ideas:

option1:
- the host invites 2 friends online on friend list
- the host choose "group invite" to send 2 invitations at the same time.
option2:
- add partners into "party list", partner can accept invitation without be transfer to room's location.
- when having 3 pp on the list, host send another invite to transfer partners to his/her room.

which one do you prefer?
Or we can do it like we do it when we throw a party: Invite every person one by one
No need to harass the devs and put more work on them with making a new option for this
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
(12-07-2015, 05:35 PM)Johnny_X Wrote: Or we can do it like we do it when we throw a party: Invite every person one by one
No need to harass the devs and put more work on them with making a new option for this

then hard work would be on player. ex u invite 2 girls, when get 2nd girl, 1st one busy with other guy, the 2nd can't wait and leave too

anyway, there would be alots of changes in display interaction with 3p. maybe they should test with brothel at first
Your own fault if you invite another guy to your room when you want a threesome with 2 girls
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
I would accept without problems Big Grin
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
there can be special zone for such occasions, with special lobbys etc
triple Invitations are stiLL fine i guess
[Image: LymF9tx]